[img_assist|nid=962|title=|desc=|link=node|align=left|width=175|height=149]Today’s maintenance has brought a number of beariffic additions to our Bearmail. Thanks to alicecoolgirl for spotting this new and totally cool information! We can now type anything we want in our Bearmail messages!
If you write something that is not in the Build-a-Bearville dictionary, you will see a message telling you that some of the words in your Bearmail message aren’t allowed. This way, you can’t write something that is bad or not nice — it’s giving you the freedom and keeping you safe at the same time. Well done Build-a-Bear, this will make sending Bearmail to our friends so much easier!
In addition, there is now a “new” image next to Bearmail you haven’t read and the friend list for sending Bear Mail has changed as well. All of these new functions are welcome additions to the Bearmail system in Build-a-Bearville!
- New Furry Friends — Dinosaur, Camel, World Champion Bear!
- New Enchanted Furry Friends Coming to BABW, Bearville!
- Valentine’s Day, Free Home Away From Home Game Card!
- Bearville Times – Dec 2nd – Unlimited Fountain Play, Quest Info, Movie Info
- New Bearville Times – New Year’s Carnival, New Items at LumBear Yard!