Bugs in Tabby Cat Bear Drink Quest
Thanks to AshtonCyBearGuide in our Bearville Forums, we can inform you that there’s currently a glitch in the new Tabby Cat Drink Quest. The Tabby Cat Quest starts in the Tiki Hut at Sunshine Shores Cave. You have to find 3 ingredients hidden around Bearville so the Tabby Cat Bear can mix you a Special Cool Cat Summer Drink.
Here’s what Ashton had to say:
Today, we caught a couple of glitches in the Tabby Cat Drink Quest.
- In Maxine’s Condo, the hint says, “Hot” even though the item is not really there.
- After fetching one of the quest items from a certain location, the indicator still shows, “Hot”. While this is not supposed to show as is, in the mean time, you may have to move to a different location to reset the indicator.
We are working on these bugs as I write this.
We’ll let you know once the glitches have been corrected!
- New Quest At Bear University!
- Be Mine Dalmatian Quest in Bear University!
- New Green Paw Prints Quest!!
- New Bearville Times has been released!! New Hello Kitty Quest!!
- Purple Cat Mask – 2 ways to receive this item