BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > JoeCyBearGuide

Conversation Between JoeCyBearGuide and christmas
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. christmas
    01-31-2013 09:48 PM
    christmas
    Hi Joe,
    I hope you are keeping well & having fun at Bearville.
    I posted a question for you in the CyBearGuides section http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4059362#post4059362 I really hope you can fix it so the wish of myself, my family & friends can come true. I'm sure there are many others out there that would feel the same too. Thank you for your time. Have a good night
    Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )
  2. christmas
    01-24-2012 06:37 PM
    christmas
    Hi Joe,
    Thank You, Just to let you know I have just this minute sent my email to the help team
    Have a good evening
    Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 ) :-)
  3. christmas
    01-23-2012 12:57 PM
    christmas
    Hi Joe,
    I just posted a bug report in the CyBearGuides section. I wondered is it just happening to us or is it a more general thing. Thank you
    Have a nice day
    Christmas :-)
  4. christmas
    06-28-2011 04:34 PM
    christmas
    Hi Joe,
    Great news about the mirror thanks. I do have a question & posted it on the thread but not sure if you meant more questions by post or VM so here it is too. Reply either place I will watch out for your reply in whichever place you choose. My post was
    Yippee ! Thank You Joe,
    I for one will be getting mine replaced. I love that mirror !

Do you know yet if the Gold level 1 community & Gold level 1 Fashion that were both giving out the bullhorn cheering move is also fixed at the same time. If so please can you tell me what each of those prizes are supposed to be so I can update my Badge Guide Sticky Thread. Thanks
  5. christmas
    06-11-2011 01:49 PM
    christmas
    Hi Joe,
    Thanks for keeping me informed on my individual settings thread. It is very kind of you to help me. I'm so glad you take your time to help us on this forum. I appreciate it very much and the forum would be a poorer place without you.
    Please though could I ask you another favour. To please check out my concerns on the thread about the new log in & let me know if that is the way it is supposed to be working now or if it is also being worked on by the Developbear team. Thank you.
    Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 ) :-)
  6. christmas
    02-14-2011 04:41 PM
    christmas
    Click the image to open in full size.
  7. christmas
    09-05-2010 05:29 PM
    christmas
    Hi Joe,
    I've come to you because you have helped me so much in the past & I hope you can help now. There are so many people upset & so many threads about the missing coupons please could you put a post on the site advising us of the situation now & if they are likely to be back or not. It seems as though you are answering other problems but skipping over anything related to the coupons. If you have been ordered not to pass comment on the subject then please at least post that so people will not feel ignored. I'm sorry to take your time but people are getting very frustrated with not getting an answer Thank You.
  8. christmas
    06-27-2010 01:06 PM
    christmas
    Hi Joe,
    I have added more information to the guest head section for you. Please check it out when Mods have cleared it. Thanks very much.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT