BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > tweety

Conversation Between tweety and BellaBallet205
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 419
  1. tweety
    10-31-2012 03:36 PM
    tweety
    Click the image to open in full size.
  2. tweety
    09-25-2012 12:35 AM
    tweety
    Hey Bells, I'm good and I meant to thank you for my birthday wish you sent me but completely forgot. So sorry.
    I figured sports were keeping you busy. I've been chauffeuring my sister and cousins to school and training the puppy so been quite busy lately.
    I hope to see you on BV when you get a chance.
  3. BellaBallet205
    09-24-2012 09:34 PM
    BellaBallet205
    Anne! How are you? I haven't talked to you in forever.
    I hope you're well. I've been very busy with school and volleyball.
    How've you been?!
  4. BellaBallet205
    08-14-2012 08:44 PM
    BellaBallet205
    Happy birthday Anne! Thanks or being a great mod and friend
  5. tweety
    07-12-2012 12:06 AM
    tweety
    Well it was my sister that screamed at her but instead of just taking it out on her she's taking it out on me as well when I didn't even do anything.
    She'll get over it once she gets a day off. Work is stressing her out so that's why I'm not letting it get to me much.
    Well idk how many business classes I have left to take since some I'll have to repeat, but luckily with my core done I can go anywhere and finish up my degree.
    I used to have some night classes. The longest was art from 6 to 9 p.m. I would take a nap before it and had a snack handy for our break.

I decided not to go to school full time any more since I really need to start working so hopefully I'll work full time and go to school part time and that'll mean evening classes. I just hope I'm not too tired to go to them and concentrate.
  6. BellaBallet205
    07-11-2012 11:33 PM
    BellaBallet205
    Aw I'm sorry about the argument. I argue with my mom all the time. :P
    That's awesome that you're getting done with your classes. My sister just started up her classes again. She's on a night schedule so she's in and out of the house all night. Causes quite the clatter. xD
  7. tweety
    07-11-2012 11:29 PM
    tweety
    It must of been nice to get out of the heat. China Town sounds cool.
    My summer has been ok, yesterday we had an argument with my mom so its been odd being home. I got a B on my Literature class, so glad to be done with it and it was the last basic/core class I needed. Now just have business classes left to take.
  8. BellaBallet205
    07-11-2012 11:24 PM
    BellaBallet205
    It was really chilly. It's 100-110 in my hometown and it was in the 60's there. It was so fun. We spent most of the day on the wharf and at China Town.
    How has your summer been?
  9. tweety
    07-11-2012 09:26 PM
    tweety
    Thanks Bella, and I'm jealous. Wish I could go to San Fran. How was it? Anything exciting?
  10. BellaBallet205
    07-11-2012 08:51 PM
    BellaBallet205
    Happy late late fourth to you too Anne!
    Sorry for not replying, I've been in San Fransisco for a few weeks. Hope all is well. (:
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT