BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Rainribbon

Conversation Between Rainribbon and mickeyquack
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 406
  1. mickeyquack
    02-14-2012 11:50 PM
    mickeyquack
    Click the image to open in full size.
  2. mickeyquack
    12-25-2011 02:40 AM
    mickeyquack
  3. mickeyquack
    12-18-2011 03:34 PM
    mickeyquack
    Hello Rain,
    How are you? I have not seen you on in a while. How have you been. I have been busy buying bears as usual. What's new with you. Have you been on BABV lately. Hope you are having a good holiday season.
    Mickey
  4. mickeyquack
    10-31-2011 11:14 AM
    mickeyquack
  5. mickeyquack
    08-17-2011 12:03 PM
    mickeyquack
    http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...light=clubbabw

Here is the post that BABVcrazy made about the club membership. It is a really good post. I checked on the website. They have a place to click on that tells you where they are sold now at the moment. They may become available everywhere, but we will have to see
  6. mickeyquack
    08-17-2011 11:54 AM
    mickeyquack
    The club BABW kit is a metal box that is only sold in certain stores. (If you go onto ClubBABW.com (I think that's the address) at the bottom there is a place where you can click and they will tell you the stores it is sold in. (It is still a test item now) It comes with a newsletter, a pencil case, some stickers, and something else I think. However, when you purchase it ($25) you get a free smallfry on the spot. (no coupon required) Then when you register the kit (there is a code that needs to be scratched to get.) you will be sent a coupon for a free animal. The coupon is the one that is up to $12. Then from time to time they send you coupons for things. You can also buy new animals the day before they are actually released. Then they send you a magazine that usually has a code on it for a virtual item exclusive to BABW club members. I have several kits and they are well worth the price.
  7. mickeyquack
    08-17-2011 11:49 AM
    mickeyquack
    Wow you have some very well dressed BABs it sounds like lol! I got the shirt for the pirate bear which was sold alone. The accessory kit came with the pirate hook, another eyepatch (which I didn't use) the and the sword. He does look very cute. (and as you know I rarely dress my animals)
  8. Rainribbon
    08-17-2011 12:13 AM
    Rainribbon
    My store didn't let me use the accessory coupons on shoes or slippers. I accidentally got two silver purses with them, though, and the cat toys I got with another of those coupons didn't match any of my animals, so they let me exchange one of the purses and the cat toys for a pair of sunglasses for my Disney bear and those little plastic bff animal bracelets. The Disney bear now has one of those black pirate beanies, sunglasses, and the Harley jacket. I want to get him the pirate jeans with the chain (the pair that comes with the plaid shirt.)

What is a Club BABW kit? Is that something which is exclusive to bigger stores? I don't think my store has it.
  9. Rainribbon
    08-17-2011 12:12 AM
    Rainribbon
    Hi there. Your pirate bear is really cute. I love the hat and sword. Did they come with a specific outfit or did you just find them separately?

With the animal/shoes/outfit deal, my friend went to the Disney park store and got me the gator with the hook costume, the disney bear, the cruella and maleficent costumes, and some cars slippers and dino shoes (she got a dark brown bunny and some cars slippers for herself with it.) I put the maleficent costume on the purple bff cat and the cruella one on my golden pup with the dalmation slippers. The golden pup's spa kit went to my orange ice cream bear from last year, which has an outfit that looks like PJs and the bunny slippers. With the purple bff cat, I got boxers and shoes for my friend's animals, and a Harley Davidson jacket for the Disney bear.
  10. mickeyquack
    07-09-2011 09:39 AM
    mickeyquack
    I did get 4 of those accessory coupons too. My store let me use them on shoes and even on the DQ apron/hat combo. (two of my bears are wearing them in my siggie) I know I had to pay over, but at least I got the $5 off. I have bought quite a few club BABW kits. They are helpful because they give you one of those free bear (up to $12 off) coupons. I also got several small frys and also most of the facebook animals. (I missed the peacock) Did you buy the dragon smallfry?
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT