BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > HootinHadrosaur

Conversation Between HootinHadrosaur and tweety
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. tweety
    01-06-2013 02:07 PM
    tweety
    It was a series of rule breaks that lead to your ban. I do't always give you a warning, but I keep count of those who break the rules on the forum and when it gets to be 3 or more things you get banned.

Unfortunately I don't have all the time in the world to go through everyone's profiles and see if their pictures are appropriate or not. If you see something is against the rules report it. That's how I found out about your signature and other rule violations.

Not everyone has the same idea, but there is a way to go about stating your opinion without being rude.

I didn't make it a big deal, you did. I just did my job like I'm supposed to, and if you don't like it you may leave the forum. No one is forcing you to be here.
    If you break the rules there are consequences.
  2. HootinHadrosaur
    01-02-2013 07:00 PM
    HootinHadrosaur
    have you read my VMs that i sent you yet? they're a few pages back if you haven't noticed. i'd really like it if you read them, thanks.
  3. tweety
    01-02-2013 06:23 PM
    tweety
    Don't post rude comments.
  4. HootinHadrosaur
    12-16-2012 12:54 PM
    HootinHadrosaur
    and about "inappropriate posts", i recall you deleting my posts because i was "fighting with other members". i was simply stating my opinion on the idea. everyone isn't supposed to have good opinions about things, but really. this isn't a primary school where you're supposed to be nice to everyone, it's real life. you're gonna have people say bad things about your interests throughout your whole lifetime, so i would suggest that you wouldn't make such a big deal about this issue.

i just wanted to state my opinion about my ban, i'm not trying to get in trouble again.
  5. HootinHadrosaur
    12-16-2012 12:53 PM
    HootinHadrosaur
    hello tweety.
    i have a few complaints about my most recent ban.

as you may recall, i was banned for 3 months for having an "inappropriate signature and avatar". monachocolate had an avatar of louis from 1D and he was shirtless, yet you didn't seem to care about her. i do realize my signature was meant to be "dirty", but really, in my opinion there's really no kids coming on here anymore. BABV is pretty dead nowadays. you could've simply removed my signature instead of banning me for 3 months.
  6. tweety
    09-15-2012 02:10 PM
    tweety
    [B]Please don't argue with people. It leads to fights and misunderstandings.
    If you don't agree with something someone thinks please walk away from the situation, and if it continues please report it and the staff will look into it.
  7. tweety
    09-14-2012 09:30 PM
    tweety
    Please keep your signature appropriate for the forum.
  8. tweety
    08-09-2012 01:19 PM
    tweety
    Don't post inappropriate quotes.
  9. tweety
    08-02-2012 02:23 PM
    tweety
    Your signature was deleted yesterday due to it being inappropriate. This is the second time I delete it, please don't use it again.
  10. tweety
    07-31-2012 05:18 PM
    tweety
    Stay on topic when posting, also don't quote posts with rule breaking content.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT