BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > kassiered

Conversation Between kassiered and MollyFlyer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. kassiered
    03-04-2014 11:09 PM
    kassiered
    It's ok - I understand (RL gets me a little too much) -- I figured that you all would get to it when RL stopped interfering with your BI time.

(Also, thank you. Thank you *very* much.)
  2. MollyFlyer
    03-04-2014 07:14 PM
    MollyFlyer
    Terribly sorry for not dealing with the . . . situation before. RL stuff has been getting to me, tbh. Threads have now been closed and the offending party suspended.
  3. kassiered
    08-14-2012 12:42 PM
    kassiered
    lol ahhhhh, ok, so missing some pieces there in the conversation -- gotcha. Funny, it doesn't even show that there are 'deleted' comments -- it's like they're not even there, hence the confusion.
  4. MollyFlyer
    08-14-2012 12:38 PM
    MollyFlyer
    Sorry about that, the offending comment was deleted -- another user quoted me, but edited it down so that it only contained negative words stripped of context, making me look bad, and they said they'd report me for being 'mean'. Your comments, on the other hand, have been comprehensive and polite - no worries.
  5. kassiered
    08-14-2012 09:08 AM
    kassiered
    Hey Molly, I can't quite follow what's going on in the Suggestions 101 thread -- who edited your comment? What happened? Do you mean me? I wasn't responding to you... I quoted the other person - not you?

Sorry, I'm a tad confused by that thread -- who's She? Who edited your content? Huh?
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT