BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Sammiebffl

Conversation Between Sammiebffl and FayeTeddyBear
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 142
  1. FayeTeddyBear
    02-08-2015 08:10 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    oh, that's you! <3 Your blog is awesome ; D Yeah, I haven't posted anything this month at least because school doesn't allow me to get onto a computer for 'free time' that much any more xD
    I've seen some people quite strict about the age rule though so I don't want to get banned from a site that's my only chance to keep in touch with people!
  2. Sammiebffl
    01-16-2015 09:49 PM
    Sammiebffl
    i do have a blog, im following you right now, and may i say i like it . im greener-then-you. im usually active every few days because i get into doing other things.
    I wish someone would do that thread. it would be amazing! <3
  3. FayeTeddyBear
    01-15-2015 06:05 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    Me too of course! (I was hoping someone would ask or make a contact details thread but I'm not sure if they have relaxed the rules about external websites haha c; )
    Anyway do you have a blog? Mine is lana-del-faye xD
    I've not been active on it recently since I've been busy with school D:
  4. Sammiebffl
    01-04-2015 08:07 PM
    Sammiebffl
    hey Faye, on your know about your post you said you like tumlrrr. i was wondering if this website suddenly gets deleted then i kinda wanna be in touch with some awesome people still like you!
  5. Sammiebffl
    07-04-2014 11:50 PM
    Sammiebffl
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! hope you have a good one! I miss talking to ya. you can come talk to me anytime
  6. Sammiebffl
    06-01-2014 03:44 PM
    Sammiebffl
    life is life. dont worry. ive been slacking a little of handing my hw in lately too.
    Can you tell me who you got into? im a youtube addict you can see
  7. FayeTeddyBear
    05-31-2014 07:45 AM
    FayeTeddyBear
    good good, this school year my handing in of homework has been all over the place
    because life xDD
    sammiE
    you'll never guess, i went on youtube yesterday and found some of the youtubers kids these days are talking about! they're funny
  8. Sammiebffl
    05-26-2014 08:35 PM
    Sammiebffl
    i did pretty good on the test and i handed the project in on time so that might be a good sign. what are you doing?
  9. FayeTeddyBear
    05-26-2014 05:41 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    you sound busy
    how was the test, and the project? xD
  10. Sammiebffl
    05-21-2014 05:52 PM
    Sammiebffl
    i need to study for a math test tomorrow and start a project that was assigned 2 weeks ago and due friday. but right now im listening music and blogging.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT