BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > ashley4leafclover

Conversation Between ashley4leafclover and DuffyBringsLove
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. ashley4leafclover
    01-30-2013 08:16 PM
    ashley4leafclover
    LOL (lemonade mouth), i also agree, my favorite shows are WOWP (wizards of
    waverly place) Gravirty Falls, good luck charlie, dog with a blog, and disneys other old shows (that i forgot the name of)
  2. DuffyBringsLove
    01-29-2013 12:11 PM
    DuffyBringsLove
    Me too. I cried when Hannah Montana ended as well xD Loll, lemonade house. Lemonade mouth ;o It is the best Disney movie ever; they have some good actors from other Disney channel shows. Mine must be Gravity Falls and Good Luck Charlie. On Disney XD I love Zeke and Luther and Phineas and Ferb Wbu?
  3. ashley4leafclover
    01-28-2013 09:17 PM
    ashley4leafclover
    yeah, i think the old disney shows are actually much better! and i watched lemonade house c: its a really good movie! hmm whats your favorite disney channel show?
  4. DuffyBringsLove
    01-28-2013 03:02 PM
    DuffyBringsLove
    It is pretty much old Disney, it isn't exactly new. That's probably the best thing; that all the older shows are better. Ha, I cried when WOWP ended xD I think they got some great actors for DWAB. I recognise loads of them from other Disney shows, and Tommy is from Lemonade mouth. I heard about the filming of Lemonade mouth two, but I can't be too sure
  5. ashley4leafclover
    01-28-2013 02:50 PM
    ashley4leafclover
    Good Luck Charlie is really entertaining! and i've watched dog with a blog, and its really funny and intresting, I never watched Code Nine though O: welp, time to watch it c:
  6. DuffyBringsLove
    01-28-2013 02:46 PM
    DuffyBringsLove
    I know :O Good luck Charlie and the new series 'Dog with a blog' is great. I never thought the new shows would be good quality. Don't get me started on that code 9 and Crash and Bernstein L: Ermagersh, Ikr xD I love love love it!
  7. ashley4leafclover
    01-28-2013 02:42 PM
    ashley4leafclover
    Yeah me neither, Wizards Of Waverly Place was like the best show on disney channel.. Ermahgerd i love Adventure time!
  8. DuffyBringsLove
    01-28-2013 02:31 PM
    DuffyBringsLove
    I'm not much of a Disney Channel fan any more, I stopped watching when Wizards of Waverly Place ended. All I watch TV for now is regular show, Adventure time, Good Luck Charlie and Mickey Mouse club house xD
  9. ashley4leafclover
    01-28-2013 02:06 PM
    ashley4leafclover
    Lol I dont really watch disney but i've watched their shows and they're really entertaining and i like them, and i like your profile picture c:
  10. DuffyBringsLove
    01-28-2013 01:48 PM
    DuffyBringsLove
    Howdy. As a major Disney fan, I couldn't help but notice your signature. I LOVE YOU xD You seriously don't know how much I love Disney
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT