BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > buildabear14

Conversation Between buildabear14 and DuffyBringsLove
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. DuffyBringsLove
    10-12-2013 10:42 AM
    DuffyBringsLove
    Omg Ikr :O I've been great, and you?
  2. buildabear14
    10-04-2013 11:21 PM
    buildabear14
    Hey Duffy! We haven't talked in a long time. How have you been?
  3. DuffyBringsLove
    01-06-2013 12:24 PM
    DuffyBringsLove
    They do actually have bows and hats with different Shellie May outfits! You are correct! They are very similar colours, so she is picture perfection! xD
    It actually sounds really good. :O
  4. buildabear14
    01-05-2013 03:26 PM
    buildabear14
    I would love to go to a Disney Build-A-Bear Workshop, they have some awesome exclusive items! I had no idea Shellie May's bow was removable. They should make different bows for her to wear with different outfits. I like that the straps are really well hidden on their hats and bows.
    Yes, I love the name Duffy Elias Disney, it flows very well. xD
  5. DuffyBringsLove
    01-05-2013 05:26 AM
    DuffyBringsLove
    It is great, isn't it? If you try some Japanese blogs on Duffy and Shellie May, translating it to English, I bet there's some Sweet Duffy and Spring Voyage material somewhere
    I know, I want to get Duffy a Tigger outfit when I go to Disney again this year, to the Build-a-bear-workshops there xD Shellie May does, too, them being the same size. I've discovered some outfits are slightly baggy on her, but it's hard to tell.
    Mine was really soft, but now I've took him literally everywhere, he's not that soft, but I don't mind Shellie May is still very soft, but her stomach softness is slightly off now. Did you know her bow is removable? her fur is just so plush you can't see it wrapped around her ears and head He looks so cute, I dressed him up in it for Halloween, though I should have gone for his Jedi outfit: *sigh* xD
    Naww, no problem. That's a lovely name, put together, isn't it? xxxx
  6. buildabear14
    01-04-2013 08:27 PM
    buildabear14
    Aw! The sweet Duffy event is adorable! I just googled it and I really wish I could go. The sweet Duffy merchandise look so cute! xD
    Shellie May would look adorable in those clothes. I'm glad that Duffy fits Build-A-Bear clothes because it makes it much easier to get new outfits for him.
    I'm so surprised by how soft Duffy is! And he looks perfect in the sorcerer outfit. Thanks for the middle name ideas! I'm going to name him Duffy Elias Disney. : D
  7. DuffyBringsLove
    01-04-2013 02:40 PM
    DuffyBringsLove
    Middle name idea; Walt, Elias, Disney, Mickey, Duffel, Willie (steam boat willie)
  8. DuffyBringsLove
    01-04-2013 02:38 PM
    DuffyBringsLove
    Yeah, I'm not too fussed since I've now got one, but I hope they bring all of the special costumes too
    No, during February they have an event called sweet Duffy, and it's like a cake making and chocolate making thing. There's a story behind it, about Duffy making a cafe for cakes and sweets and such. I have heard about the spring voyage, one of the spring voyage pictures is my computer login picture thing
    I'm thinking of getting Duffy and Shellie May some more clothes of Build a bear with my Christmas money, because I found a hat and scarf set that would look adorable on him ^u^ I'm going to wait until the nineteenth, when the Harajuku hugs collection is out; Shellie May would love some Decora kei Harajuku style clothes! xD
  9. buildabear14
    01-04-2013 02:08 PM
    buildabear14
    I still wish they would hurry up and bring Shellie May to Walt Disney World. xD
    Do you mean Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage? It looks really cool.
    I'm so excited, my Duffy shall be arriving in the mail today! I'm used to thinking of names for my new stuffed animals though so it feels funny that he already has a name, lol. I might have to think of a middle name for him.
  10. DuffyBringsLove
    01-04-2013 10:19 AM
    DuffyBringsLove
    Researched Shellie May in WDW,
    They are focusing on Duffy merchandise for the moment, it might be a few years yet
    Oh yesh, I can't wait for the sweet Duffy event to start at TDS next month! Duffy and Shellie May will be all over the internet now xD
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT