BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Doodles183

Conversation Between Doodles183 and MaegenBuddy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. MaegenBuddy
    08-31-2016 12:31 PM
    MaegenBuddy
    I know I love shiro ofc he doesn't deserve that to happen to him. I don't even know what to expect at this point .I really hope pidge is reunited with her dad/bro . im really curious about what's happening back on earth cause like, 4 students randomly went missing, and then shiro went missing again after they recaptured him LOL
  2. Doodles183
    08-31-2016 12:26 PM
    Doodles183
    IF HE DIES OH MY GOSHHH
    but honestly i dont think theyll kill anyone off, at least not the paladins ((hopefully))
    and yeah i like how they ended it too, always love a good cliff hanger lol
  3. MaegenBuddy
    08-31-2016 11:07 AM
    MaegenBuddy
    Hhaah yes that was such a good episode honestly!! prob my favourite from s1!! And yeah I am not ready. Everyone is worried that
    Spoiler: show
    Shiro might die
    but idk I really hope they don't kill anyone off I love them all too much ;_; I like how they ended up on different planets tho that seems rly interesting ow that's going to play it!!!
  4. Doodles183
    08-31-2016 12:41 AM
    Doodles183
    yesssss i didnt really have a favorite character up until that episode happened and i was just sitting there like "yes,, pidge is the One"
    and yeah i saw the trailer!! im so excited but at the same time it looks so emotional and im not ready
  5. MaegenBuddy
    08-30-2016 09:26 PM
    MaegenBuddy
    haha omg no prob!! I know Pidge is amazing ;_; I love the one ep where she's just killing it trying to retake control of the castle. YES I know I love them all.... I love Allura and Hunk they need more love. AAH they're all so good. Have you seen the s2 trailer?
  6. Doodles183
    08-30-2016 05:23 PM
    Doodles183
    i was gonna reply to you on the art thread but i felt bad going off topic so i hope you dont mind me fangirling in your pms instead LOL
    pidge is my favorite character i love her SO MUCH omg but literally everyone on the team is so good too ahhh the entire series is great
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT