BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Samantha♥

Conversation Between Samantha♥ and FayeTeddyBear
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
  1. Samantha♥
    04-18-2015 05:44 PM
    Samantha♥
    Less than a minute I would think. I always check to see if the person is legit ya know like not you know a weird account. I usually know when a new member joined when I get that on my email. Without getting that from my email it would take a little longer because you don't always check to see if there's any new members.
  2. FayeTeddyBear
    04-18-2015 05:41 AM
    FayeTeddyBear
    How long does it take to activate someone's account and do you have to check if a new account is not someone's second one or a troll account and things like that? c:
    I put my non personal email for forums so tat my personal doesn't get clogged up with emails every time someone posts on a thread xD
    It's a beautiful forum though so I would be excited to keep coming back and checking if my account was activated haha
  3. Samantha♥
    04-17-2015 08:28 PM
    Samantha♥
    Yeah I mean if you balance school with the computer it should be fine. You have a point, I mean if you join, got recruited by someone and like the forum, keep on coming onto it. I get that sometimes people don't check their email so they don't know they got activated though.
  4. FayeTeddyBear
    04-17-2015 08:17 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    If I manage my time better I should allow myself some time to go on the computer for non-school purposes, I try to select times of the day where I know people will be online though (usually later on in the day because of time zone differences) c:
    I don't understand why you would just make an account somewhere and never come back to it, on most forums you were recruited by someone so you have at least one friend there so surely it shouldn't be too hard to make new ones, or post something?
  5. Samantha♥
    04-17-2015 08:11 PM
    Samantha♥
    It's fine I understand, school work is more important anyways, but even you just want to get onto the computer. It stinks how when we recruited some people a few weeks ago it was more active and then those people stopped coming on and it's quiet again. It's so sad :c
  6. FayeTeddyBear
    04-17-2015 08:08 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    I might ask the support forum if I have any spare time c:
    Haha, I'll try and get on tomorrow maybe once I've finished all my revision and school work, it's past 1am right now so I'm not sure I'm going to stay awake much longer tonight xD
    It's difficult for you guys because with multifandom forums it's more difficult to keep everyone interested, but trust me you're doing fine c:
  7. Samantha♥
    04-17-2015 07:59 PM
    Samantha♥
    Yeah usually I would know the issue, but I never had it happened to me. The only thing I suggest is to take your problem to forumotion's support forum itself. If everything I suggested for you to do and it didn't work, this is the last one I have. I wish I could sprinkle some of my admin magic on you to make it work, but unfortunately I can't. I hope you get it to work on your phone someday, not if, then try to get on your computer as much as you can. The site has been pretty quiet lately so we need you.
  8. FayeTeddyBear
    04-17-2015 07:54 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    I tried switching to classic and it still keeps prompting me to log in, oh well I'll just find some more time to get onto a computer. Don't worry, I thought that you might have some more knowledge of how forumotion works due to your v wide admin experience
    and yes I used to be able to log onto other forums from my old phone but I got a new one in January, and have never been able to on here
  9. Samantha♥
    04-16-2015 04:20 PM
    Samantha♥
    You probably have to switch to the classic version of the site or are you already there? Maybe your phone is just dumb or something idk, if that doesn't help I don't know what to tell you
  10. FayeTeddyBear
    04-16-2015 03:29 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    I tried doing that, but it didn't work :/
    I can see I'm logged on but I can only see the rules and no other sections of the forum.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT