BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > st2nic

Conversation Between st2nic and Gallifrey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. st2nic
    05-13-2012 01:38 AM
    st2nic
    thanks. doctor using screwdriver is what fixes problem. would prefer inside controls of t r s or at city garden as someone suggested with a pre thought out dr. outfit if you could supply pic for thread.
  2. Gallifrey
    05-13-2012 12:11 AM
    Gallifrey
    That's really cool! I haven't tried making the inside of a Tardis yet. So far, I've just used the blue locker to be the outside. But the main thing I did was dress up my BV avatar to look like the tenth Doctor. I'll keep an eye out for other props that can be made, though.
  3. st2nic
    05-11-2012 07:59 PM
    st2nic
    rough t r s controls. what do you have?
    http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ctureid=132039
  4. st2nic
    05-11-2012 01:59 AM
    st2nic
    starts with t ends with s sound an r inbetween, bigger on inside than outside also fits a babv tree house. the story is continuing. hoping for someone like yourself to post a rescue plan. not a pre planned story or even settings at this point. a couple of babv moves look like sonic s driver. bell, sparkler if you have inside of tardis already would be great sceen to add. or if another who fan ...
  5. Gallifrey
    05-11-2012 12:12 AM
    Gallifrey
    Hey, thanks for the message! Just saw your thread and I love that your story mentions the Doctor and the TARDIS. Always love seeing other Who fans on BV!
  6. st2nic
    05-10-2012 01:34 AM
    st2nic
    where is the doctor
    plasma from the binary-star supernova has reached the rainbow bridge. asgard is in danger of a who-cross over. rally the squirrel having recently escaped from the out of control rocket and module is underneath the rainbow bridge trying to minimize the damage.
    (really wish avengers outfits came with bearville code)..
    NO sign of thor.

the story continues..

is there a hero in babv-where is the doctor??
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT