BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > ChantelBBallBear

Conversation Between ChantelBBallBear and serenastar2
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 46
  1. serenastar2
    03-11-2017 02:23 PM
    serenastar2
    omg that's wild lol thanks!! (2 months late)
    i missed a week of school for leadership camp and now this site has become another way of procrastinating my makeup work oops ! otherwise it's been relatively smooth sailing, how about for you?
  2. ChantelBBallBear
    01-14-2017 04:24 PM
    ChantelBBallBear
    This is my first time coming on since July and I just so happened to visit on your bday... that's so ironic haha. Happy Birthday!!!
    I'm on winter break now but it's ending in a week. It went fine though, did a lot of relaxing. How's everything else going with school and such?
  3. serenastar2
    07-23-2016 10:16 PM
    serenastar2
    aha no worries it got away from me too, but it's interesting to have a conversation over the course of a few months anyway (: how's your summer?
  4. ChantelBBallBear
    05-28-2016 05:14 PM
    ChantelBBallBear
    I'm on summer break now. Sorry for the really late reply! Time really slipped from me when it came to visiting the forum. /:
  5. serenastar2
    01-16-2016 12:24 AM
    serenastar2
    yay!! I have a wid-winter break in February, holding out for that!! and also finals time for me, ack! it's strange to think that the school year is about halfway through...
  6. ChantelBBallBear
    01-15-2016 11:40 PM
    ChantelBBallBear
    I just relaxed mainly. Which I'm glad I did because my workload is going to be a little heavier now haha. Two more months until spring break!
  7. serenastar2
    01-13-2016 10:33 PM
    serenastar2
    I visited some family for Christmas, so that was fun! How about you? break seems so far away now though haha
  8. ChantelBBallBear
    12-18-2015 09:56 PM
    ChantelBBallBear
    School's going okay. I'm so glad it's the break though! How do you plan on spending the next couple weeks?
  9. serenastar2
    12-14-2015 01:30 AM
    serenastar2
    omg the worst (no not actually it's ok just stressful and full of homework and commitments) can't wait for break! it'll be great to have a moment to myself how about you- anything exciting going on?
  10. ChantelBBallBear
    11-16-2015 06:01 PM
    ChantelBBallBear
    It's been about two and a half months now! It's going by really fast for me haha. How's school btw?
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT