BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > rachelangel477girl

Conversation Between rachelangel477girl and mayaluckybear19
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
  1. rachelangel477girl
    06-13-2015 04:58 AM
    rachelangel477girl
    It was quite fun! And haha, aw, okay!
  2. mayaluckybear19
    06-12-2015 04:58 PM
    mayaluckybear19
    That sounds really cool! I wish my school did trips like that. Hopefully the author talk was fun too? Lol, it is pretty awesome. c; I don't actually remember which actress I saw, maybe if I dig out my programme from somewhere in my bedroom I can find out (assuming I can find the programme in the first place haha).
  3. rachelangel477girl
    06-12-2015 02:24 PM
    rachelangel477girl
    Ooh, that trip sounds great! I went to the Harry Potter Studios with a few cool teachers and about 40 other students one Saturday, and that was fun. And then I went to see an author do a talk with this gifted at English class I'm in, haha. And I've seen loads of bootlegs of Matilda and it's one of my favourite musicals. Who was your Matilda?
  4. mayaluckybear19
    06-10-2015 03:36 PM
    mayaluckybear19
    Ikr, they're just so... ugh! I guess I'll be putting in the minimum amount of effort though with all of them since by this point in the school year I really can't be bothered lol. I recommend Matilda, I saw it with my Guides unit a few years ago and it was really good, although I'm sure Les Misérables is incredible too!! We went to Brighton for a geography field trip, it was actually pretty fun! We spent a lot of time in the museum and walking up and down the beach filling in booklets unfortunately, but that was made up for by the hour of free time we got on the pier at the end lol. Have you been on any school trips this year?
  5. rachelangel477girl
    06-10-2015 02:10 PM
    rachelangel477girl
    Ugh, that must be annoying! I hate projects so much. I was thinking of seeing Matilda the Musical in London, and maybe Les Misérables as well, but I'm not sure. Ooooh, where was your school trip to?
  6. mayaluckybear19
    06-09-2015 04:33 PM
    mayaluckybear19
    Aw, same here unfortunately! It seems like a lot of teachers are using this final half term as an opportunity to get us to do projects as well, which is a pain because I hate doing projects lol, too much work. Maybe when July rolls around we'll both get the chance to relax a little more before the real summer holidays set in. (: Enjoy the Youtube event! I don't know much about Youtubers and stuff, but I'm sure it'll be great! ^.^ Theatre sounds like a good idea if you do decide to go ahead with it- what show were you thinking of seeing? As for me, I have no plans really, unless you count being really lazy and doing nothing all day. XD Although I am going on a school trip tomorrow, yay! :P
  7. rachelangel477girl
    06-08-2015 07:11 PM
    rachelangel477girl
    They're still being pretty strict and harsh in lessons. Work is still really boring even though there's no more tests, haha. Are they being easy on you? And summer...hm.. I actually don't think I have any plans, except for going to a YouTube event. I might buy some theatre tickets but I don't know. You?
  8. mayaluckybear19
    06-06-2015 03:53 AM
    mayaluckybear19
    It was ok thanks, as boring as ever really lol, although I'm glad it was good for you. I school still being stressful for you or have they eased off a bit since it's getting towards the summer holidays? At least this week is out of the way now. Do you have any plans for the summer??
  9. rachelangel477girl
    06-05-2015 11:30 AM
    rachelangel477girl
    School was good for me! How about you?
  10. mayaluckybear19
    06-01-2015 02:37 PM
    mayaluckybear19
    I guess so, especially since with biology there's just so much to learn. And yeah, unfortunately I was, and the fact that my brother had an inset day today only made it worse lol. How was school today for you? Just seven more weeks to go before the summer break! Just seven long weeks... :P
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT