BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > rachelangel477girl

Conversation Between rachelangel477girl and NeonSmiley : )
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1977
  1. rachelangel477girl
    05-05-2016 03:04 PM
    rachelangel477girl
    hello! of course i remember you!
  2. NeonSmiley : )
    03-26-2016 07:12 AM
    NeonSmiley : )
    Rachel!!! Do you remember me??
  3. rachelangel477girl
    05-18-2015 12:59 PM
    rachelangel477girl
    It means English Baccalaureate and it's basically some certain subjects that you have to do (English, maths, science, history/geography, and a language). I'm pretty sure most schools do it.

And I'm hoping you get good levels!
  4. NeonSmiley : )
    05-17-2015 08:47 AM
    Whoa, well done on your great levels in English! Sorry about all the other tests, but if hope you've either done some of them now or are less stressed. What is EBACC if you don't mind me asking? 420 words? Geez, that's a lot. :3

I've done all my tests this week so just hoping for good results. Fingers crossed!
  5. rachelangel477girl
    05-15-2015 02:11 PM
    rachelangel477girl
    Aw, that all sounds great! I mean, not the tests because they're tests, but the other things are!
    I'm quite good! I've got a load of tests as well. My maths ones (mental, calculator and non calculator) are next week, and I've had my science, English, P4L (basically RE and philosophy) tests so far. I got a level 8 in English, which is the highest I can get this year, and an A* in English which I'm SO happy with! I've got my French test soon, and I've got to remember 420 words so wish me luck, haha! I also just chose my GCSE options so I'm excited to finally start them. I chose P4L, history, product design and drama, and then I have the core EBACC stuff to do as well. That's about it, I think, haha.
  6. NeonSmiley : )
    05-11-2015 03:27 AM
    Aww, that means a lot to me. Quite good to be honest! I've got a three exams this week, a science one, a non calculator one and a calculator one for maths. Although I'm trying not to stress myself out too much. I've got the non calculator one today and we will be finishing it off tomorrow. I wonder how it will go! I've also got a canary, his name is Dave, and I got him in the Christmas of 2013. I'm unsure if I told you.

Anyway, enough of me. How are things with you? :3
  7. rachelangel477girl
    05-10-2015 02:25 PM
    rachelangel477girl
    And you're mine! So, how have things been?
  8. NeonSmiley : )
    05-07-2015 12:54 PM
    Aww, I know. It's so sad. I missed you so much and looking back through our Vm's I cannot believe how much we have sent to each other. You are my best friend on here. :3
  9. rachelangel477girl
    05-06-2015 06:30 PM
    rachelangel477girl
    Yeah, I know. It's a shame, I would've loved to play it a few more times since I spent so many years on there! And since I met loads of great people (you, pretty much everyone else on here).
  10. NeonSmiley : )
    05-06-2015 12:29 PM
    OMG! Rachel! You're here. It's been a long, long time. Bearville's closed.. ):
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT