BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > GraceAdventureBear64

Conversation Between GraceAdventureBear64 and FayeTeddyBear
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. GraceAdventureBear64
    04-25-2015 12:37 PM
    GraceAdventureBear64
    I actually don't expect anyone (literally) to have any answers. I get lightheaded type dizziness sometimes but the amount has decreased a lot (but I don't like to speak too soon). I have an appointment with the neuro-opthmolist.
    I think it will, especially if you want to go to a "transitional" university. That's good.
  2. FayeTeddyBear
    04-13-2015 06:46 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    I see. I don't think I have any suggestions either I'm afraid xD and in your case maybe taking A-levels over 3 years would be a good decision. Do you get dizzy or have problems using computers?
    Latin is considered quite a hard subject I think, it's a mixture of language plus culture and Roman history, and also essay writing skills. Not many schools offer it any more so I feel it would make me stand out when applying to university? Haha I use TSR as well c; I have friends from other schools who have been forced to do general studies, I chose critical thinking as an extra - the only reason being that I want to apply for Law at uni and the LNAT, which is the admissions test, is very similar. I didn't do too bad in the mock either lol.
  3. GraceAdventureBear64
    04-13-2015 09:00 AM
    GraceAdventureBear64
    I don't think that will apply to me because I've only spent 1 week and 4 days as a in-patient and that was only to jump NHS queues for a MRI scan. Here is a thread I made on another form in hope to find a diagnose. Sadly no-one had any answers. http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread215295.html

What is latin like? I've never had a latin lesson in my life and what is critical thinking like. From what I've read on the TSR it seems like no-one like critical thinking and general studies. My school doesn't do either.
  4. FayeTeddyBear
    04-12-2015 07:16 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    Ah, I see. I've heard of people being able to get special measures advantages when applying to university, like being made a lower offer if you've spent most of the teaching time in hospital/have a condition.
    I'm doing biology, chemistry, maths, Latin and critical thinking AS - it's really stressful. I'll definitely be dropping critical thinking next year and maybe another but I'm not sure yet.
  5. GraceAdventureBear64
    04-12-2015 12:43 PM
    GraceAdventureBear64
    I'm doing biology and ICT. I used to do chemistry but a weird undiagnosed condition that I've had for nearly 7 months affects my contraction and requires some hospital appointments so I'm now doing them over 3 years and starting As chemistry next year.
  6. FayeTeddyBear
    04-12-2015 12:26 PM
    FayeTeddyBear
    Hi, thanks for the friend request! I'm Faye : D
    I saw you write on Savanah's profile that you're doing your A-levels? I am too (from the UK as well). What subjects are you taking?
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT