Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Member Contests (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   BI Magazine Contest #1 ended (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15477)

chuhulil 12-14-2008 11:06 AM

BI Magazine Contest #1 ended

If you would like to report on BI Magazine then all you have to do is enter this contest. Just write an article about your favorite Bear Ville hideout.

scarletcoco123 12-14-2008 11:47 AM

My favorite Bearville hideout is my bedroom in my Cub Condo because I can sleep watch TV, get on the computer or just sit in my been bag chair! People sometimes walk in on me but they are kind and say Sorry! and walk away kindly. I really like my hideout I have lots of friends so it is really the only place I can be alone by myself and have free time.

Milesluv4 12-14-2008 12:16 PM

Your first post needs to have prizes and your title needs to have the end date.

Cool contest idea!! =)

scoodi 12-14-2008 12:23 PM

My favorite hideout it the Tree House that you can get to by going to the Forest Entrance. I like it because it feel so secret. Usually I can just be by myself there, because not a whole lot of people go there. And inside it's really cool, it looks like a good place to have a pawty!

MadisonRockStar52 12-14-2008 03:50 PM

this is hard. I would have to say that the Top secret coffee shop because no one really knows about it and I can think about what i want to do and just relax without anyone bothering me. Know one really comes to my Cub Condo and Its really not my favorite place

chuhulil 12-14-2008 10:21 PM

Sorry the end date is Saturday and the prizes. Does anyone have a cool idea for prizes? Nice articles too. Please leave a message on my profile if you have any suggestions.

JessBearHug 12-15-2008 01:51 AM

You will need to make the prizes very clear and post them immediately. Thank you.

Toastfairy 12-15-2008 06:19 PM

My favorite hide out has to be the cave I know its not much of a hide out but i like hiding behind the big rock so when you saying soemthing people don't know you're there!It's silly I know but I'm the silly kind of person. Usually no one's there and if they are they don't bother me. It's a nice place to just hang out with friends and chat the save isn't the most exciting place but who needs excitment when you can talk and dance wiht you're friends!It's a wonderful place and it's sorta outdoorsy!(as outdoorsy a computer can get!)
Thanks for you're time this has been a report by toast fairy!
GOOD NIGHT!LOL

chuhulil 12-15-2008 09:30 PM

Okay the prize is an invatation to my party.

DestinyGirlsRock10 12-15-2008 09:48 PM

My favorite Hide out by-DestinyGirlsRock10
a favorite little place on BABV I like to call my happy place is the Friend-Ship-Forest Entrance why because I love to see the butterflys flying throuth the forest I love to see the fish juping in and out of the pond I like o see my shadow against a tree in the dark night when I am all alone me and my bear have had great times there form fishing in camp and playing tug-of-war against each other and I remember the cold winter nights with just me and my bear by that comment you might ask why would I like a place where I'm all alone just because sometimes you want to be alone so do I it very peaceful there. My Best friends sometimes come but they know I want to be alone Friendship forest is great weather your hanging out with friends or alone fishing in the pond or on a nature walk it's the pawfect place to just hang out relax and have fun thank you for listening

-DestinyGirlsRock10