Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Carnival (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   When Does It Come??? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76702)

candygirl1096 05-24-2010 05:02 PM

When Does It Come???

I am kinda new to Build A Bear Ville so can anyone tell me when the next carnival is. I have never been to one so i don't know what to do or when it is.

Thank you!!! :thumbup:

Stefaniehearts15 05-24-2010 05:03 PM

I'm pretty sure its this fall.

miss fuzzy pal 05-24-2010 05:09 PM

This Autumn I would think. [Am I right???? xDD]

candygirl1096 05-24-2010 05:37 PM

Thank you. I saw the things for it and was curious.

Oh a few more questions. Can you get food at the carnival and do the games give you bear bills???

Hope you can help!!!

katherinesunbeam 05-24-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candygirl1096 (Post 1657970)

Oh a few more questions. Can you get food at the carnival and do the games give you bear bills???

Hope you can help!!!

Yup, you earn money for the games. (; The Carnival does not have food.

mickeyquack 05-24-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Hope you can help!!!

I think that it would come in July. They did not have food at the last carnival. Who knows what they will have this time. You can go to Sandy Bear Island and see the game booths although they are closed. There was the ring toss, throwing the ball at the milk bottles, and the shooting gallery and those games gave you bear bills. You could also ride the ferris wheel. We were given a trumpet move for riding the ferris wheel the first time last year. Also there is the carnival bell. You can play it once a day for around 60 BB. The first time you pressed it it gave you one for your cub condo that you could still play each day. I am sure they will have special stuff for us this year as well! :)

candygirl1096 05-24-2010 07:52 PM

Thank you guys. It really helps to stop the confusion.

Rainribbon 05-25-2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickeyquack (Post 1658366)
Also there is the carnival bell. You can play it once a day for around 60 BB. The first time you pressed it it gave you one for your cub condo that you could still play each day. I am sure they will have special stuff for us this year as well! :)

You can also get a carnival bell by finding and playing one in someone's cub condo for the first time. That's how I got mine; I randomly wandered into the cub condo of someone who had one ;).

Hello_Keroppi 05-26-2010 09:45 AM

It is, if I'm not mistaken in the fall. It is pretty close to schools starting, it is really fun :)

Quote:

Hope you can help!!!

You can't get food, as of last year, though, and you can get bear bills for playing games :D

mickeyquack 05-26-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainribbon (Post 1662206)
You can also get a carnival bell by finding and playing one in someone's cub condo for the first time. That's how I got mine; I randomly wandered into the cub condo of someone who had one ;).

Wow that is a great find. I didn't know that!!! :)