Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Current Build-A-Bear Workshop? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152241)

bearvillebae 07-02-2017 07:57 PM

Current Build-A-Bear Workshop?

What are your opinions on how Build-A-Bear Workshop is running now....

CambriaSpeedRacer 07-02-2017 09:04 PM

It's not the company I know and love anymore.

bearvillebae 07-02-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer (Post 4193673)
It's not the company I know and love anymore.

Yeah, it sure has changed a lot.Most of the bears are branded now, the new discovery stores, play section, and new party packages are just to name a few. A lot of people don't like those.

The last time I went to BABW was last August, because they had opened a new location at a mall closer to me. It wasn't very busy, however that could be that it was a smaller store, and newer. I was greeted by a staff member who took you through the whole process (which seemed a little wierd to me). The stuffing machines are in the middle of the store, and everything is kind of all over. They also removed ''Fluff Me'' which I was really sad about, and replaced it with a picture taking place. New Birth Certificates & Computers, and New Cub Condos.

I hadn't gone since BV shut down before that.
I got Chewbacca and a Basic Bear (White one, they look different now).

MeghanMusicLuvr28 07-03-2017 07:16 AM

I haven't gotten anything from them since probably 2013. I outgrew it, which is sad, because I never thought I would. It's just not the same without Bearville.

bearvillebae 07-03-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Post 4193676)
I haven't gotten anything from them since probably 2013. I outgrew it, which is sad, because I never thought I would. It's just not the same without Bearville.

Yeah, I miss Bearville a lot.

babv rock 07-03-2017 01:31 PM

Well Sharon Price John took over the company.

That speaks a lot of words.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearvillebae (Post 4193674)
Yeah, it sure has changed a lot.Most of the bears are branded now, the new discovery stores, play section, and new party packages are just to name a few. A lot of people don't like those.

The last time I went to BABW was last August, because they had opened a new location at a mall closer to me. It wasn't very busy, however that could be that it was a smaller store, and newer. I was greeted by a staff member who took you through the whole process (which seemed a little wierd to me). The stuffing machines are in the middle of the store, and everything is kind of all over. They also removed ''Fluff Me'' which I was really sad about, and replaced it with a picture taking place. New Birth Certificates & Computers, and New Cub Condos.

I hadn't gone since BV shut down before that.
I got Chewbacca and a Basic Bear (White one, they look different now).

Well when we visited Singapore last year we got to make a bear at BABW. The branches here are not yet renovated (Phew XD) and so the fluff me section was there. I really had fun stepping on the pedal (I haven't stepped on it since ages). Other than the facade everything was new: Like 90% are promotional stuff, plain certificates but the experience of bringing a bear to life was still there.

CambriaSpeedRacer 07-04-2017 11:32 AM

https://s7.postimg.org/kxx0uwdaj/IMG...303368_HDR.jpg

What even is this

MeghanMusicLuvr28 07-04-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer (Post 4193706)

what on earth

bearvillebae 07-05-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Post 4193708)
what on earth

How does anyone think that's cute?

MeghanMusicLuvr28 07-08-2017 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearvillebae (Post 4193716)
How does anyone think that's cute?

beats me
i personally would feel like it's staring at me all the time lol