Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Avatars and Signatures! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   ~Bℓυє αѕ тнє ѕєα Graphics~ ву: Aввуαℓσнαвєαя. (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127712)

Abbyalohabear 08-13-2011 12:42 AM

~Bℓυє αѕ тнє ѕєα Graphics~ ву: Aввуαℓσнαвєαя.
 

Abbyalohabear 08-13-2011 12:42 AM


Choco Devil 08-13-2011 03:40 AM

Good shop! Good luck anyway, I'll order!
OTHER EFFECTS
Form~
Picture : My avvie (:

Color spotting? : Erm no.
Blinking colors? : Yes, please.
Vintage effects? : Nah.


I'll put this order in an album until I feel like using it. Thanks. (:




Abbyalohabear 08-13-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choco Devil (Post 3310410)
Good shop! Good luck anyway, I'll order!
OTHER EFFECTS
Form~
Picture : My avvie (:

Color spotting? : Erm no.
Blinking colors? : Yes, please.
Vintage effects? : Nah.


I'll put this order in an album until I feel like using it. Thanks. (:

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ctureid=120581 Here's your order! :] Ask me if you'd like it changed.


RainbowNinjah 08-13-2011 02:54 PM

Profile backgrounds. ( NEW)
Form ~
What theme? : Cartoon waffles.
Any text? : I waffles
color ( if text) : Black with the heart being red
font (if text) : Frosty
Color tint? : No
Anything else? : Nope.
Animation? : The heart blinking


(sorry if thats kind of confusing)

Choco Devil 08-14-2011 07:06 AM

Thanks, I like my order. And ordering again.

Profile backgrounds. ( NEW)
Form ~
What theme? : Erm, You know the girl in my avvie? Yeah Sakura Haruno. Look up googgle for her pics.
Any text? : N/A
color ( if text) : N/A
font (if text) : N/A
Color tint? : N/A
Anything else? : Nope
Animation? : N/A


Thanks.




Abbyalohabear 08-14-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choco Devil (Post 3314454)
Thanks, I like my order. And ordering again.

Profile backgrounds. ( NEW)
Form ~
What theme? : Erm, You know the girl in my avvie? Yeah Sakura Haruno. Look up googgle for her pics.
Any text? : N/A
color ( if text) : N/A
font (if text) : N/A
Color tint? : N/A
Anything else? : Nope
Animation? : N/A


Thanks.




Here you go, :]
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...6-1024-768.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowNinjah (Post 3311927)
Profile backgrounds. ( NEW)
Form ~
What theme? : Cartoon waffles.
Any text? : I waffles
color ( if text) : Black with the heart being red
font (if text) : Frosty
Color tint? : No
Anything else? : Nope.
Animation? : The heart blinking


(sorry if thats kind of confusing)

I'll get right on it. <3

whaleluver12 08-14-2011 06:21 PM

SITE MODELS
Form~
What theme? : girl...on beach or something haha
Any text? color? : yes, black please: Ocean <3
Font? (if text) : a cute, bubbly font. i don't care.
Boarder? : just white please
Anything else? no thanks~

thanks very much!

Abbyalohabear 08-14-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whaleluver12 (Post 3316631)
SITE MODELS
Form~
What theme? : girl...on beach or something haha
Any text? color? : yes, black please: Ocean <3
Font? (if text) : a cute, bubbly font. i don't care.
Boarder? : just white please
Anything else? no thanks~

thanks very much!

Here you go :]
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ctureid=120703

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowNinjah (Post 3311927)
Profile backgrounds. ( NEW)
Form ~
What theme? : Cartoon waffles.
Any text? : I waffles
color ( if text) : Black with the heart being red
font (if text) : Frosty
Color tint? : No
Anything else? : Nope.
Animation? : The heart blinking


(sorry if thats kind of confusing)

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ctureid=120704
Here's your order! <3 Enjoy!

whaleluver12 08-15-2011 04:16 PM

Thank you! :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC