Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   BABV-related Issues (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   want 2 get zoo animal but which 1? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78041)

3ponypals 06-02-2010 08:56 PM

want 2 get zoo animal but which 1?

i REALLY REALLY want to get a zoo anima,:ol and someone else i know is getting the tiger and i want to be different:'( SO....
ok here is how this will work. post what u think i should get.:nod:
here is what is off limits:p
*tiger*:stoopid:
ok so post what u tink i should get and it ends THURSDAY, JUNE 3'RD 12:00 P.M.:)
so it ends at midnight then i will close it.:police:
whatever animal has the most posts to get i will buy because i only have enough money for one... so please post here!:smitten:
i am desperate! i can't make up my mind:-\! so PLZ PLZ PRETTY PLZ WITH ICE CREAM AND WHIPP CREAM WITH A CHERRY ON TOP :idjut:awnser this post before midnight of june 3'rd 2010!:crazy:

MeghanMusicLuvr28 06-02-2010 09:07 PM

Well, the panda comes with this really adorable bouncy ball ride until June 30th. Plus it's pretty cute in real life too. :D
I'm planning on buying one myself on Friday. :)

3ponypals 06-02-2010 09:08 PM

ok 1 vote fur panda! ok and anyone reading this if u don't want 2 post fine.. but tell everyone u know so i can get some GOOD AND GREAT posts!
*thank u everyone who wants 2 post!*

Christinacrystal119 06-02-2010 09:10 PM

I would get the Panda or the Flamingo! xD

maddybear122 06-02-2010 09:10 PM

I say the giraffe because i think its pretty cute and the ride seems pretty fun (: haha i <3 giraffes (: but remember pick the one that you think the best suits you :D

mickeyquack 06-02-2010 09:12 PM

I think you should make your decision when you go to the store and see which one you like in real life, and would want as a furry friend. The tiger, flamingo, and parrot are all really soft. The Giraffe, and the Leopard are the most expensive, while the Tiger is the least. It is really your choice. I think since it is your money you should get what you want :)

Rainribbon 06-02-2010 09:16 PM

I got the tiger because I liked the fur on it, it and the leopard were the easiest to clothe (but I already have a snow leopard and cheetah, so the leopard wasn't that different from them), and the tiger was the cheapest.

They are all cute though, so I would agree with mickeyquack and say go to the store, check them out, and feel the fur on them before you decide. I might've gotten a wolf instead of one of the new zoo animals if I had liked its fur, but it was too scratchy.

IzzytennisStar7 06-02-2010 09:17 PM

Monkey because the Psi is cute and the real bear is adorable!

doggylover36 06-02-2010 09:23 PM

I would choose the Panda or the Tiger. Even though they are the cheapest, they still have great value! I usually go for the least expensive because I don't like to spend too much money on my stuffed animals. (:

baileywaterfall76 06-02-2010 09:31 PM

the leopard cause it is reall cute in real and its gift that you will never ever lose cause it is an really cute emoticona nd its ride it a bicycle and i have it so it is super cute!