Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Coffee House (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "PASTAA~!" "Hey, look! It's the Hetalia: Axis Powers DCT for April 21st!" (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139701)

HootinHadrosaur 04-20-2012 09:04 PM

"PASTAA~!" "Hey, look! It's the Hetalia: Axis Powers DCT for April 21st!"

http://i.imgur.com/Inn83.jpg

(from left to right: Germany, Italy and Japan)

Hetalia: Axis Powers is a Japanese webcomic later adapted as an anime and manga series by Hidekazu Himaruya. The series is about historical and political events, particularily the World War 2 era, in which certain countries are represented by stereotyped characters. The main characters are the Axis Powers (Germany, Italy and Japan) and the Allied Powers. (America, England, France, Russia, and China)

So far, there has been over 40 characters made. Ancient empires such as Ancient Rome and micronations such as Sealand have also been personified.

The Axis Powers~

Italy:

Known as Feliciano Vargas by his human name, Italy is a cheerful crybaby, with a love for girls and pasta. Inheriting his grandfather Rome's artisitic talent, he loves to draw, sing, and design clothes. Although Italy relies on Germany, he never listens to his orders. He's a good friend with Poland, and his catchphrases are "veh" and "PASTAA~".

Germany:

Known as Ludwig Bielschmidt by his human name, Germany is a serious man who has lived a life of hardship. His hobbies include reading, making sweets, walking his dogs and training. He relies heavily on manuals and rules and can be quite inflexible as a result. Germany is obsessed with recycling and is a clean freak. Although he tends to complain about Italy, he always takes good care of him.

Japan:

Known as Kiku Honda by his human name, Japan is soft-spoken, serious, and polite. Thanks to his quiet nature, he is often bullied by other nations. Talented in technology and the arts, he loves to watch the changing on the seasons. Japan has developed a very unique culture and personality. Anything Japan thinks of as "normal" is probably bizarre to everyone else.

The Allied Powers~

America:

Known as Alfred F. Jones by his human name, America is a youthful, energetic, and a very headstrong character who is obsessed with justice. Because of his impulsive nature, the only people who can tolerate him are England and Japan. His ideas for solving problems are often absurb, but is usually obvilious to everyone else's opinions. His hobbies include archaeology, sketching, and making movies. America is usually seen eating fast food, and enjoys strangely coloured snacks. His catchphrase is "I'm the hero!"

England:

Known as Arthur Kirkland by his human name, England is depicted as an irritable young man. A former pirate who is now known as a cynical and sharp-tounged gentleman, his hobbies include black magic, embroidery and drinking tea. France is a long time enemy with England and is seen as an older brother/fatherly figure with America.

France:

Known as Francis Bonnefoy by his human name, France is a romantic and carefree man who is quick to remind everyone that French is the language of love. He regards himself as the older brother of the European nations, and is an advocate in art and culture. On a side note, he is so self-centered that he refuses to learn English himself.

Russia:

Known as Ivan Braginsky by his human name, Russia is a massive northern nation that is both naive and childishly cruel. Despite his seemingly easy-going dispostition, he is quite intimidating. Russia is the tallest of all the nations and has a dream of living in a warm place surrounded by sunflowers. He has 2 sisters, Ukraine and Belarus. Many nations are afraid of him, especially the Baltic Trio, made up of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. His catchphrases include "All become one with Russia" and "kolkolkolkolkol".

China:

Known as Yao Wang by his human name, China is a very old man, despite his apperance. He tries to act as an older brother to others but is never treated as one. China is good at cooking and martial arts. However, due to his old age, he's not quite as strong as he used to be. He is very good at drawing human portraits, but when he draws animal mascots, they tend to look suspiciously familiar.

FishBowl 04-20-2012 09:06 PM

Second post! : D

HootinHadrosaur 04-20-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Post 3858570)
Cool DCT. (:
I like that you actually put some effort into it. xD

xD
Thanks.

FishBowl 04-20-2012 09:06 PM

I like this topic, I'll have to look Hetalia up sometime.

I Love Taylor Lautner=) 04-20-2012 09:08 PM

Hi everybody!

Abby: Awesome. Yeah my goal is to fill up my room with 1D and i'll probably just leave one Taylor poster and that the Breaking Dawn one and it's on my door and under it is 1D. haha ♥

FishBowl 04-20-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=) (Post 3858576)
Hi everybody!

Abby: Awesome. Yeah my goal is to fill up my room with 1D and i'll probably just leave one Taylor poster and that the Breaking Dawn one and it's on my door and under it is 1D. haha ♥

Surprise? NO.
: D

This is good Ashton, good. :nod:
: D

HootinHadrosaur 04-20-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishBowl (Post 3858574)
I like this topic, I'll have to look Hetalia up sometime.

if you do, you'd be glad you did

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=) (Post 3858576)
Hi everybody!

hey ashton

MonaChocolate 04-20-2012 09:10 PM

hey guise .

I Love Taylor Lautner=) 04-20-2012 09:10 PM

Abby: Yes it is very good. haha

Heyy Mona. *does creepy wave* haha

Hi Emily! (:

FishBowl 04-20-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HootinHadrosaur (Post 3858579)
if you do, you'd be glad you did

hey ashton

M'Kay, it sounds interesting. You've got me hooked already lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonaChocolate (Post 3858582)
hey guise .

Well hi there Mona! : )

160 more sit ups for my brother, then he goes on. :|

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=) (Post 3858584)
Abby: Yes it is very good. haha

Heyy Mona. *does creepy wave* haha

How old is TL now? 20?