Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   BI-related Issues (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Avatar help!!! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349)

FaithBalletBear5 06-04-2008 10:30 PM

I've noticed that some of our newer users do not have avatars yet. It isn't necessary to have one, but they are fun and do add color to our site here. I've also been questioned about it a couple of times now and it made me think that some of you may be having similar problems. You do not have to have an account on a site such as photobucket to add an avatar, but it can still be a little tricky if you haven't done it before.

ashtonfullofhugs 06-07-2008 05:40 PM

i have no clue of to take a pic. of my character and put it on here lol.
can you help me?

franpatches 06-08-2008 03:56 AM

To get your avatar you have to press the print screen button and then paste your picture on to paint (it come's with Windows computer) Then you save your picture! I think then all you have to do is put it on the blog. Sorry if I'm not clear enough (in a rush!)

Fran Patches

Thanks, Fran.

Daniellebeardiva 06-09-2008 03:10 PM

Help!!

I am having trouble with my avatar plaese help!! I can not get my print screen button to work!! Please help!!

kimhearts13 06-09-2008 03:27 PM

i really need help with my avatar.even though i had an avatar on the old blog,my friend jenniferfriendsforever did it or me. so i really need help.

Hope you like the avatar! It was nice meeting you. Faith

yellowroseoftexas 06-09-2008 08:30 PM

Avitar Pictures

Hello FaithBalletBear5,

I would be glad to take you up on your offer to help with pictures.[COLOR="Purple"][/COLOR]I have tried many times to figure this out. Just let me know when you are available.

THANKS SO MUCH :)

sarahbear371 06-09-2008 09:07 PM

Ummm, I don't know if someone already figured this out, but you have to press the Alt button and the Print Screen button at the same time to take a picture of your character. Just check out the FAQ page. It saves you and other people lots of time!

FaithBalletBear5 06-09-2008 10:27 PM

Danielle - I sent you a PM. Let me know when you can meet or if you've got it figured out.

Yellowrose - I don't mind at all helping. You let me know when you will be on and we will meet up! I'm typically on at night, but I'm sure we could work something out.

Sarahbear - I've never had to press the alt button. It works just by pressing the print screen button for me. Maybe we have different keyboards.

yellowroseoftexas 06-10-2008 05:29 PM

Avitar Pictures

Hello FaithBalletBear,

MiriamStar will be on around 7PM, CENTRAL TIME. Will this work for you?

sammik 06-10-2008 08:58 PM

Different computers work in different ways for the "print screen" button. For example, my laptop will take a screen shot if I simply hit the "print screen" button, which is located in the top right corner of the keyboard.

On the other hand, the laptop I am using right now works a little differently. Still in the top right corner, there is a button that has "Pause" written on it in white letters, but below that is written "PrtSc" in blue letters. I have to hold the blue "Fn" (Function) button (bottom left corner) while pressing that button in order to take a screen shot. If your keyboard has a "print screen" button that has text in another color besides white, look for another button that uses that same color ONLY and hold that button while pressing "print screen".

I hope that helps. If you describe your keyboard to me, I might be able to help a little more. :)