Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Join The Club (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Club -- NOW OPEN: The Empty Hearse (Sherlock BBC) (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150578)

Paddingtona 08-07-2014 12:25 PM

NOW OPEN: The Empty Hearse (Sherlock BBC)

CLUB NOW OPEN

SHERLOCK

'Sherlock' is a TV Series produced and broadcasted on BBC (PBS Masterpiece in the US) since 2010. It is often called 'a new sleuth for the 21st century. It follows Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson as they solve crimes.

RULES

Be nice!
Make sure to use the spoiler feature when talking about spoilers!
Follow all other BI rules.

APPLICATION
BI name:
Nickname:
Episode you are on (for un-spoiling purposes):
Character you are most like:
Favorite character/s (excluding Sherlock himself):
Please submit some suggestions for this club! :

MEMBERS
Paddi: Paddingtona- Mycroft
Honey: HoneyBanana3- Sherlock

Paddingtona 08-07-2014 12:26 PM

NEWS
Series 4 has been confirmed! There will be a Christmas special in 2015, followed by 3 new episodes in a whole season in 2016. Filming will begin in early 2015.

QUOTE GALLERY
(anyone can submit quotes!)

'I am not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.' - Sherlock Holmes.

QUIZ OF THE WEEK
Spoiler: show
What is Mary's perfume?
Be sure to answer in spoilers!

EPISODE REVIEWS
form:
Episode name:
What season and what episode:
Stars rating out of 5:
Text:

HoneyBanana30 08-07-2014 01:42 PM

BI name: HoneyBanana30.
Nickname: Honey.
Episode you are on (for un-spoiling purposes): Finished series. Eagerly waiting for series 4 and the special. :3
Character you are most like: Sherlock as I think in the exact same way (I have Asperger's and according to the 'National Autistic Society', he has it. Also, in S2E2, John mentions that he has it.).
Favorite character/s (excluding Sherlock himself): Jawn! Also, Mrs Hudson and Molly as they both totally support Johnlock. Irene does, too - but, I'm not the biggest fan of her.
Please submit some suggestions for this club! : Maybe episode reviews? :3 In spoilers, of course.

'Claire-De-La-Lune'. :3
I bet it smells disgusting. XD

Quote:
'I am not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.' - Sherlock Holmes.

Paddingtona 08-07-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30 (Post 4132004)
BI name: HoneyBanana30.
Nickname: Honey.
Episode you are on (for un-spoiling purposes): Finished series. Eagerly waiting for series 4 and the special. :3
Character you are most like: Sherlock as I think in the exact same way (I have Asperger's and according to the 'National Autistic Society', he has it. Also, in S2E2, John mentions that he has it.).
Favorite character/s (excluding Sherlock himself): Jawn! Also, Mrs Hudson and Molly as they both totally support Johnlock. Irene does, too - but, I'm not the biggest fan of her.
Please submit some suggestions for this club! : Maybe episode reviews? :3 In spoilers, of course.

'Claire-De-La-Lune'. :3
I bet it smells disgusting. XD

Quote:

Thanks for joining! ;D:2funny:

added a review section! feel free to submit (: