Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Aloha! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hello, Im Nicholeballerina12 (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47)

nicholeballerina12 06-01-2008 06:00 PM

Hello, Im Nicholeballerina12

Hello, I am NicholeBallerina12 in Bearville, in the past weblog I was Jacsan, but decided to change my name to the one I have in Bearville.

I will be much easier, if I have the same names there and here. I am quite new to Build a Bears and Bearville, but I simply love it!

I have two Furry Friends, Frances Michelle and Nicole Marie, both are bears and can't wait to receive by mail Kitty Annette.

Hope you all enjoy your visit here as well as in Bearville!:)

Bianca 06-01-2008 06:18 PM

Welcome, Nichole! Glad that you got introduced to Build-a-bears. They're awesome, aren't they? I hope you'll continue to love Build-a-Bear and Build-a-Bearville. =D

DawnHoneyBee 06-01-2008 07:46 PM

Welcome Nichole!

We'll have lots of fun on this new blog site, too!

JessBearHug 06-01-2008 07:54 PM

So that's who you are. I agree. It's so much easier with the BABV names. Nice to meet you under your BABV name :)

JessieLuckyBear13 06-01-2008 07:57 PM

Hello, I'm Nicholeballerina12

Welcome Nichole. The new blog is really nice isn't it.

nicholeballerina12 06-03-2008 03:04 PM

Thanks to you all for your nice welcomes!

Indeed I am new to Build a Bears, I had my first one in March, I simply love them! I also love Bearville, you get to leave stress and everyday problems with Bearville. There are so many nice people, that you really get to forget your worries, al least for a while.

I have bought some old bears from ebay, but I have now 4 bears from BABW, which I adore!

I am sure, I will have my bears for a while.

Sorry I'm playing around with your message. For some reason your font and color did not show up. The boxes saying what color and font you were using showed up in front of your messsage, but the words your wrote were not changed. Just wanted to see if I could fix it. Faith

nicholeballerina12 06-03-2008 03:06 PM

Indeed I am new to Build a Bears, I had my first one in March, I simply love them! I also love Bearville, you get to leave stress and everyday problems with Bearville. There are so many nice people, that you really get to forget your worries, al least for a while.

I have bought some old bears from ebay, but I have now 4 bears from BABW, which I adore!

I am sure, I will have my bears for a while.

nicholeballerina12 06-04-2008 10:55 AM

Ok Thanks Faith. I noticed something weird in the reply, but wasn't able to fix it.

HaileyHoneyDew 06-04-2008 11:29 AM

Hello!! Welcome :D

HannahBearAthlete10 06-27-2008 06:06 PM

Hi Ya! I remember you from Freya's old blog! HannahBearAthlete10 at you service! LOL I notice from your picture!