Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Book/Story Review section? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116939)

RosieBeeLuv14 04-08-2011 02:24 PM

Book/Story Review section?

I love reading people's stories, but there are so many, I never know which one to read. Usually, I don't have enough time to look at all the ones I want to look at, and it's the same with books, but I have a simple solution for that. Whenever I want to buy a book, I read the book review first, see if my type of book then read it.
We could have a section where people can make their own reviews on members stories and real books. Is it a good idea or not?

Abbibee258 04-08-2011 02:43 PM

I like the idea, but I don't think I would use it, but that is just me.

Izziesnowboard 04-08-2011 02:43 PM

I think it's a good idea, but also it could hurt people'sfeelings.
I agree with Maura though, I wouldn't use it though..

brigster125 04-08-2011 04:57 PM

Good idea. (;

RaeButterfly21 04-08-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieBeeLuv14 (Post 2777761)
I love reading people's stories, but there are so many, I never know which one to read. Usually, I don't have enough time to look at all the ones I want to look at, and it's the same with books, but I have a simple solution for that. Whenever I want to buy a book, I read the book review first, see if my type of book then read it.
We could have a section where people can make their own reviews on members stories and real books. Is it a good idea or not?

I think that a nice idea possibly on real books and maybe on other peoples stories if we are careful about others feelings

RoseLUVU 04-08-2011 05:06 PM

I Love the idea! but this may take a lot of work for the author.

I'mAnsleyalohabear 04-09-2011 09:11 AM

I like the idea, but maybe when people make their stories on BI they do a paragraph about the book on the same thread.

Ashleighsinger4 04-24-2011 08:33 PM

Good Idea! It might hurt some people's feelings if they write negative comments. But hey, this is just my opinion.

P.S I love your avvie and siggie!

MistyBear61 04-25-2011 07:50 AM

Nice idea, or a sub-section in the writings section.

However, I think we would only be able to review real books and some books might not be appropriate for younger children.

Its a great idea but I just don't think it could like, y'know, happen

BriniGirl 04-25-2011 11:35 AM

That'd be so much fun! I'd totally write reviews. I <3 to write, but I like to write nonfictiony stuff...so that's perfect!! (hence, my billion word long guides are nonfiction and fun to right)

I'd read more members stories if we could review them. Anddd I'd review my favorite books.