Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Coffee House (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   paramore wct!! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150581)

chococat663 09-22-2014 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=) (Post 4133079)
Yeah i'm taking it in October. Thank you!
Yeah my dad and grandma are really against me staying on campus but tuition isn't really bad 17,000 and that includes meals and everything. Some of the other places that I looked at ranged from about $25,000-$40,000 and that's too expensive if you ask me. But I also have a friend who started this year at the college I want to go to and if I get accepted and if my family let's me stay on campus I can dorm with her. :)

I still think that's a lot but i guess i'm just biased because i pay less than 1/10th of that a semester. Although the college i was seriously considering (when i still thought i had even the slightest chance of being able to go away) was $22,000+ a year so...
I don't really think dorm life would be for me though. I tend to be a very private person and i would not want to live with a room mate (i know you can get single rooms, but those are more expensive) I like my space and there's just something about sharing a room with a person i barely know (and may not get along with) that doesn't sit well with me. Even if i did get along with them or if i was already friends with them, i would not want to share a room with another person, especially not a small dorm room.

I Love Taylor Lautner=) 09-22-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chococat663 (Post 4133100)
I still think that's a lot but i guess i'm just biased because i pay less than 1/10th of that a semester. Although the college i was seriously considering (when i still thought i had even the slightest chance of being able to go away) was $22,000+ a year so...
I don't really think dorm life would be for me though. I tend to be a very private person and i would not want to live with a room mate (i know you can get single rooms, but those are more expensive) I like my space and there's just something about sharing a room with a person i barely know (and may not get along with) that doesn't sit well with me. Even if i did get along with them or if i was already friends with them, i would not want to share a room with another person, especially not a small dorm room.

I mean just in general college is gonna cost a lot if you're not an athletic person and get a free ride on a lovely scholarship which I would give both my legs for. But I do see what you mean and my grandma says the same thing but lie I think i'll be fine plus people go home every weekend if you live close by which I do so if I ever get tired of her i'll just go home. lol No i don't think you can do that but anyway you've got the weekend for a break from dorm life if you wish. And it's just a good southern school and Christian based and it seemed pretty relaxed and everything. And there isn't really many students there like I read that the teacher to student ration was 13:1 so it's quite a small school. :)
IDK I just really want to go there.

I Love Taylor Lautner=) 09-23-2014 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Post 4133103)
i hope you do well on your acts and i'll be rooting for you to get in to that school (:

Awww thank you so much Meghan! It really means a lot. :)

ChantelBBallBear 09-27-2014 03:58 PM

One more week until Fall break. I'm so ready

TheDinoGirl 09-27-2014 04:24 PM

I think I know what I'm getting my brother for Christmas
Heh heh

...and a couple things for me perhaps.
xD

xgracex 09-27-2014 11:28 PM

omg i already know what I'm getting my family for Christmas and a few things i would like
though I like my gifts to be a surprise cx

I Love Taylor Lautner=) 09-28-2014 08:24 PM

This week I finally get to see my babies! Ah! #WWAtour2014 #onedirection #omg
;D :smitten: :-* :D :nod:

mayaluckybear19 09-29-2014 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=) (Post 4133175)
This week I finally get to see my babies! Ah! #WWAtour2014 #onedirection #omg
;D :smitten: :-* :D :nod:

Haha, have an awesome time. ^_^

TheDinoGirl 10-01-2014 04:55 PM

Wow. I was browsing on Equestria Daily and I noticed that the banner was literally changing as I browsed and loaded up different pages. First just the background changed, then the image altogether. I must've been browsing just as the new banner was going up.
I must say that's never happened to me before o.o

And not only that, but someone uploaded a video having something to do with the new MLP:EG Rainbow Rocks movie that just came out like 3 hours ago and the Hasbro police (as I like to call them, as they seem to like to take down and scare fans off with "cease and desist" warnings regarding plenty of pony related stuff that fans create and doesn't profit them :P) have already found it and taken it down.

I Love Taylor Lautner=) 10-02-2014 07:37 PM

My new set is flawless. And my avvie came from the concert and my friend took the picture and the quote was said at the concert too. It was great! ♥