Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   BABV-related Issues (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   People keep on leaving my tour guide group? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148845)

BritneyBearHug791 05-21-2013 12:27 PM

People keep on leaving my tour guide group?

Hi guys,
This is very confusing, why are people leaving my tour guide group?
I'm trying to get a credit for 10 tours, but every SINGLE time people keep joining, and when the tour starts, they leave. I am taking this VERY seriously, and I really need a BVO Credit for an outfit for my BAB, but those people keep on leaving my tour!
How do I keep them satisfied to stay on the tour? :confused:

NeonSmiley : ) 05-21-2013 12:35 PM

Aww, they might leave because they want to be spiteful, but its definitely not because of the tour itself because the tour is the same for everyone (minus the odd choice of presenting the information. Just keep trying.

MeghanMusicLuvr28 05-21-2013 03:31 PM

Honestly I have this issue too, and I just use a side account and give them the tours, then I can get my credits. It's less fun, but it's helpful if you want the credits.

Paddingtona 05-21-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Post 4098421)
Honestly I have this issue too, and I just use a side account and give them the tours, then I can get my credits. It's less fun, but it's helpful if you want the credits.

thats what i do xD

RainbowDash_ 05-21-2013 05:01 PM

If have this problem too. It's really bad when it's the end of the tour and the person exits before I get the chance to complete it.

Cutiegirl99 05-23-2013 06:23 PM

It probably doesn't have anything to do with you or your tour in general.
It's just, people have done these tours so many times, I think they're just tired of taking them. I mean, if you've already taken 12-13 tours, you're probably not interested in taking another. I myself am tired of taking tours. I understand it's to help someone most probably finish their quest, but I'd rather be doing other things. Although, I will make a conscious effort to take more tours on your behalf, Britney.

Kaitie 05-23-2013 07:58 PM

It doesnt have anything to do with you. I know sometimes I accedently press the tour button. They may have done that and left for that reason. Or they didn't know how long it would take. Or maybe they had to get off because their parents told them to. They could have also gotten bored but that's not your fault. Their the ones that is missing the fun.

MollyFlyer 05-23-2013 10:33 PM

Actually, it might not be deliberate. I try to take tours to help other people get credits, but frequently it'll tell me I've been separated from the tour at some point.

CurlyQ95 05-23-2013 11:52 PM

A lot of times people accidentally click on people offering tours.