Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   BI-related Issues (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   GIF Prof. Picture. (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148801)

Drew 05-17-2013 07:09 PM

GIF Prof. Picture.
 
Ah-kay. So, I've been looking at peoples' beautiful profiles and see GIFs as a profile picture, and so I thought, hey, I want one too! D:

So, I found a GIF that I love, cropped it smaller, got rid of frames I didn't need, and now I have 10 frames. It moves just fine. The size is 147x121.

So, I really need/want 2 things answered, really.

1.) Some GIFs I see people use as their profile pictures are bigger than mine, and actually look like it involves more than 10 frames. How do I do that? .-.

2.) This is my picture: http://i.imgur.com/bKOXdTm.gif
And when I upload it, it's a frozen GIF. It's not moving. So what do I do?

Thanks in advance! ♫

Zoeadventurebear1052 05-18-2013 02:20 AM

Maybe try cropping it even more (the file size might be too big), also try and delete some more frames...
Make sure you save it as a GIF...
Omg I'm sorry I'm not any help at all! xD

HoneyBanana30 05-18-2013 04:02 AM

I had to resize my avvie a million times -.-
I'll try doing it for you
Mine has about 18 frames
I get the frozen gif thing too for my profile pic - so annoying!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2r2u7t5.jpg
Does this work?

Jalynpink 05-18-2013 12:33 PM

Okay, I has this problem once.
I don't know if this may work but use this:
(The one made by Honey)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2r2u7t5.jpg
And click on it like to copy the url
Once you do that put the copied url in your URL bar when changing your avatar.
And I think that is how you do it.

Sorry if I'm no help

Drew 05-18-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30 (Post 4097728)
I had to resize my avvie a million times -.-
I'll try doing it for you
Mine has about 18 frames
I get the frozen gif thing too for my profile pic - so annoying!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2r2u7t5.jpg
Does this work?

It is quite annoying, aha. And when I save it, it doesn't save it as a gif, it saves it as jpg. D: idk what to do now. >.<

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalynpink (Post 4097788)
Okay, I has this problem once.
I don't know if this may work but use this:
(The one made by Honey)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2r2u7t5.jpg
And click on it like to copy the url
Once you do that put the copied url in your URL bar when changing your avatar.
And I think that is how you do it.

Sorry if I'm no help

Yeah, I also copied the url of the photo, but then it said that the fil was too large. I'm so confused.. :|

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoeadventurebear1052 (Post 4097724)
Maybe try cropping it even more (the file size might be too big), also try and delete some more frames...
Make sure you save it as a GIF...
Omg I'm sorry I'm not any help at all! xD

aha, it's alright! I credit you for your answer. c:

ChocoLuv 05-18-2013 04:29 PM

You can get one of the smaller size of the GIF above, go on Gimp, and optimize it if you haven't already.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC