Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Ideas for Bearywood Mall! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141205)

harryadventurous216 06-01-2012 01:21 PM

Ideas for Bearywood Mall!

Here they are:
- You should be able to walk down, past the stores, and enter where you like! The screen should scroll when you walk across.

- The stores should have fancy names! Here are my ideas:
Awesome Art
Amazing Accesories
Cool Clothing
Great Glasses
Fantastic Furniture
Beary Food!
BearHead Coffee
Beariffic Books/Bearemy's Books
Pawsome Panda's and Sugar Puppy's sporty store

- New stores! Like a food store, glasses store, coffee store, etc!

- Be able to access Store Fur All Seasons from the Mall entrance!

- The Great Glasses could sell just glasses! Sunglasses, normal glasses, all glasses!

- The Fantastic Furniture could be a showroom for Bear Stuff!

- The Beary Food could be a food court!

- Pawsome Panda's and Sugar Puppy's sporty store could sell sport-themed clothes, accesories, furniture, moves, food and more!

- BearHead Coffee could be a coffee shop!

- Bearemy's Books could be owned by Bearemy! You can buy books, rent books or read them there!

- The stores could have logos!

- There could be a second floor you can access via an escalator, lift or stairs! I have always wanted a BV escalator!

- Maybe a bank branch! You can't have a mall without a bank! Nobody could get money if they kept it all in their bank! They'd have to walk a real long way!

- If they do these updates, it should close for a couple of days for pretend refurbishment! The cranes any everything could return, and when it reopened, you could reccieve a grand re-opening balloon!

If you have any more, post!

PhineasandFerbFAN 06-01-2012 02:24 PM

Great ideas!! I was thinking the same thing about being able to walk around in the mall. There should also be a food court...and maybe a book store where you can go in and read books.

DakotaBear810 06-01-2012 08:51 PM

Pawsome idea! I thought it would be really cool to walk around the mall too. I think there should be a shoe store there where it is a shop that sells nothing but shoes. I think that also there you can design the shoes like how everyone does in the other mall stores.

AllyAllHeart101 06-02-2012 09:57 AM

I love all these amazing ideas! You should email Maxine!!!

MadelyneCinnamon3 06-02-2012 12:15 PM

Those ideas are awesome!
Send them to Maxine!

babv rock 06-03-2012 05:12 AM

There could be a supermarket in which you can buy food to cook in an oven an cook recipes

Choco Devil 06-06-2012 06:12 AM

Wonderful ideas you have~

Magic12 06-06-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choco Devil (Post 3906832)
Wonderful ideas you have~

I agree send them to maxine

reanna_angel 06-07-2012 06:16 PM

These ideas are pretty good. We do need more stores in the mall, even though they do update it a decent amount times. Though for the scrolling I'm not sure, it might make the graphics look weird/go slow, and Bearville already goes slow for me sometimes. XD Otherwise these I'm up to them doing, if they see these ideas. ^ - ^

SillyBandz 06-09-2012 05:11 PM

I love all of the ideas, especially the Food Court! I think a Food Court is very realistic. Also, I think there should be like a healthy food court choice in there as well, because a lot of the food courts here in our world today is all fast food like Mcdonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, ect. I think there should be healthy choices like salads and sub sandwiches. (: