Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Beginners Guide to Buildabearville (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Guides from Bffbaby (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137944)

bffbaby 03-03-2012 11:15 PM

Guides from Bffbaby

Request a guide and I will help you. Guides for anything related to BABV!

sarahleo370 03-04-2012 01:27 PM

I think you should post this in the Guides section so you can get more posts(:

FayeTeddyBear 03-04-2012 02:12 PM

Bffbaby, if you have a guide to post post it in the Guides section. If people need help they will post there question in the Yikes section so there is no need for threads like this. I remember you posting something like this before and many people told you the same thing that I am saying above, so I recommend that you listen to them instead of ignoring people's posts.

AllyAdorable 03-04-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear (Post 3792872)
Bffbaby, if you have a guide to post post it in the Guides section. If people need help they will post there question in the Yikes section so there is no need for threads like this. I remember you posting something like this before and many people told you the same thing that I am saying above, so I recommend that you listen to them instead of ignoring people's posts.

I agree. People can ask for guides on their own instead of making a request thread.

summersurf57 03-05-2012 04:31 AM

I see no problem with this. She is creating a thread where people who aren't sure how to phrase their question or where to post their question can post it without having problems, and a single place where people can ask for help without having to dodge between various threads. I actually think this thread is a good idea. Also, to whoever said it needs to go in the guides section - it is in the guides section.

AllyAllHeart101 03-06-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear (Post 3792872)

This thread is a good idea. However, I must agree with Faye.

summersurf57 03-12-2012 06:24 PM

I think it is a good idea. The newcomers might feel overcome if they have a thread and people are telling them the same thing in a roundabout manner that they might not be able to understand. Therefore bffbaby is volunteering to help them, so that there is more room for the valid questions that not so many people know about.