Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Rules (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Talk Freely (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142147)

aaliyah1 06-28-2012 03:33 AM

Talk Freely

i think we should be able talk a little more freely than we do now if that happen i think there would me a big change in BABV:)

AngelBlossom 06-28-2012 08:51 AM

This is in the wrong section, this should be in Jr Cybearguides Section or a different thread. Please ask a moderator.

MeghanMusicLuvr28 06-28-2012 10:49 AM

The reason we can't is because there were too many people abusing their freedom.

starfurbulouspal 06-28-2012 12:32 PM

We've already had this before and it didn't work. If you were in Bearville back in 09' I believe it was a big issue. So big that we could type ANYTHING all of us had to pick from the selection box.

mipie9 06-28-2012 12:50 PM

well i think we should a just a bit more freedom.. i mean like we can't say oh, we have to say on or or and we can't say stuff sometimes and its not even bad!!!

StephanyScooter 06-28-2012 04:59 PM

last time it got so bad they took away open chat to modify it so i dont think so... but i agree

Irocker1021 06-28-2012 05:12 PM

Hmmm.... Yeah IDK because on BABV all the time I see people saying imitation Bad Words... and saying Got instead of you-know-what and stuff... Yeah so it doesn't quite seem best because I think BABV should stay clean :)

StephanyScooter 06-28-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irocker1021 (Post 3926756)
Hmmm.... Yeah IDK because on BABV all the time I see people saying imitation Bad Words... and saying Got instead of you-know-what and stuff... Yeah so it doesn't quite seem best because I think BABV should stay clean :)

yup i see people saying got, cap, ect. they are just adding fuel to the fire

baileywaterfall76 06-28-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfurbulouspal (Post 3926442)
We've already had this before and it didn't work. If you were in Bearville back in 09' I believe it was a big issue. So big that we could type ANYTHING all of us had to pick from the selection box.

Oh yeah, but i joined in may 09 so i never knew that they took the chat away, i just thought that that safe chat just existed since the start of babv. It was kind of hard to talk with friends so as of right now, i am perfectly happy with the chat as it is right now. I have seen people abusing the open chat and having more freedom is probably not the best idea.

StephanyScooter 06-28-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76 (Post 3926766)
Oh yeah, but i joined in may 09 so i never knew that they took the chat away, i just thought that that safe chat just existed since the start of babv. It was kind of hard to talk with friends so as of right now, i am perfectly happy with the chat as it is right now. I have seen people abusing the open chat and having more freedom is probably not the best idea.

yup. if you wanna say oh just use menu chat. :)