Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   BABV-related Issues (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Bearville Accounts (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142673)

MikePaws51 07-12-2012 04:59 PM

Bearville Accounts

Whenever I go away on vacation or something for a couple days, my bearville account usually gets banned. I know some people say i shouldn't make new accounts, but I always get banned on bearville for doing nothing. When ever I send emails to bearville they always get mad at me even though my case is right . They can't stand to tell people they ban for no reason. And sometimes now whenever I get any good item or anything I get banned also. Its not right.:(

baileywaterfall76 07-12-2012 05:10 PM

Mike, either your doing something seriously wrong or your account is being hacked repeatedly. This time, without making a new account, just send them an email asking them why they are banning you. If yo did something wrong then they have a reason, if nothing you did was wrong and was done by someone else, your account is being hacked. Chnage the email and passwords you associated with your babw account. Bab does kind of owe you an explanation and if the things they tell you are things you never did before, tell them that and tell them that your accounts are being hacked. And remember to change the email and password.

valentins_day 07-12-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76 (Post 3940743)
Mike, either your doing something seriously wrong or your account is being hacked repeatedly. This time, without making a new account, just send them an email asking them why they are banning you. If yo did something wrong then they have a reason, if nothing you did was wrong and was done by someone else, your account is being hacked. Chnage the email and passwords you associated with your babw account. Bab does kind of owe you an explanation and if the things they tell you are things you never did before, tell them that and tell them that your accounts are being hacked. And remember to change the email and password.

:nod:

iLovePandas986 07-12-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikePaws51 (Post 3940735)
Whenever I go away on vacation or something for a couple days, my bearville account usually gets banned. I know some people say i shouldn't make new accounts, but I always get banned on bearville for doing nothing. When ever I send emails to bearville they always get mad at me even though my case is right . They can't stand to tell people they ban for no reason. And sometimes now whenever I get any good item or anything I get banned also. Its not right.:(

Thats odd.... I dint come on for like 6 months....they never band me.....at an admin or a moder or contact FOM or Justin

MadelyneCinnamon3 07-12-2012 10:15 PM

You shouldn't be banned, and if so, like the above said, your account is being hacked. Change your password and even your email password, if you have to.

StephanyScooter 07-13-2012 08:51 AM

If they tell you why and the reason is something you haven't done, ask for a log in report. Someone might be hacking you as all above said ^^ And the log in report will be proof

JoeCyBearGuide 07-13-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephanyScooter (Post 3941500)
If they tell you why and the reason is something you haven't done, ask for a log in report. Someone might be hacking you as all above said ^^ And the log in report will be proof

I agree with Stephany. You should email vwhelp@buildabear.com and ask for login report or evidence of offense/s concerning your account.