Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Carnival (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Ideas for the carnival! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143466)

harryadventurous216 08-04-2012 01:09 PM

Ideas for the carnival!

As we all agree the carnival is a let down, I have some ideas! You suggest too, lets make a BI effort! We can send them to Maxine and get the carnival WE want!

Bears!
As I said in a different thread, the bears are too girly. Lots of people agreed. Here are my bear ideas:

Name: Cotton Candy Bear
Description: A bear with cotton candy fur. Comes with bouquet of cotton candy, that smells of cotton candy!
PSI: Cotton Candy stall, Cotton Candy Wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Name: Carousel Bear
Description: A white bear with confetti on it and little carousels all over it.
PSI: Carnival Carousel, Carousel Wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Name: Ferris Wheel Bear
Description: A yellow bear with CARNIVAL! and little ferris wheels all over it.
PSI: Giant interactive ferris wheel, ferris wheel wallpaper and 3,000 BB

More to do!
I think you should be able to go on the carousel, ferris wheel and have a go at the hammer hitting thing, and maybe a little rollercoaster up a little path behind the ferris wheel. When you have had 10 goes at each thing (Only 1 per day!) You get a mini model of that ride, and you can slowly make a model carnival! The Ferris Wheel Bear should be at the ferris wheel and the carousel bear should be at the carousel.

Mmm! Food!
Around the carnival should be food stalls. You can buy toffee apples, cotton candy, pizza, burgers, etc. The stall is run by Cotton Candy bear.

Carnival in Bear Stuff and Pawlette's!
In Pawlette's and Bear Stuff, they should sell carnival clothes and furniture! (E.g. Clown Outfit, Hook the Duck Stall, etc.)

They are my ideas. We want all of BI to participate, so share YOUR ideas and they'll get sent to Maxine, and hopefully used next year.

MadelyneCinnamon3 08-04-2012 01:35 PM

I love those ideas!
Plus, there's already a pizza stall in the boardwalk plaza, so that would be a great place to buy food, like a mini coffee shop (:

ky_9_07 08-04-2012 02:49 PM

Great ideas. :)

maggiesprinkles43 08-04-2012 03:18 PM

Great ideas. (:

PriscillaBallerina31 08-06-2012 03:50 PM

Awesome ideas and more carnival clothes too!
Please send them to Maxine!

mipie9 08-07-2012 12:01 PM

it would be cool if we could take a shift there and sell people their food

AllyAllHeart101 08-10-2012 11:27 PM

I want this to be next year's carnival!!!

giagirl92 08-14-2012 11:30 PM

they should have more areas and transform the haunted house into a fun house. maybe an area for petting zoo and contests. great idea

also there should be a bear that is a clown bear the theme could be madasgar 3 or 4