Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Home Away From Home ideas! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144256)

harryadventurous216 09-01-2012 05:35 AM

Home Away From Home ideas!

Farmhouse!
In the farm, click on the paw print by the abandoned car and you'll be able to visit someone's farmhouse, or access your own. You buy it for 10 credits and get a front and interior (Living area and kitchen). You can buy:
Bedroom (3 credits)
Bathroom (3 credits)
Farmyard (3 credits)

Tree House!
This home is accessed via the the Secret Tree House in Entrance. It costs 7 credits (Because it is reasonably small) and has an exterior and an interior, which has a bar, fireplace stove, beds, seating area and a table in the middle. Everything is made of wood!

That's it for now. If I think of more, I'll add them. If you can think of any, post them!

laurangirlsrock 09-01-2012 05:51 AM

They are brilliant send them to maxine

KimberleyChocolate 09-01-2012 10:55 AM

That's a great idea !
I think you should send them :)

mipie9 09-01-2012 11:38 AM

i like it all except the bar part because little kids play on it.

FayeTeddyBear 09-01-2012 11:48 AM

I love the farmyard idea. Instead of just growing plants on there, we should be able to buy farm animals for a certain price (only if we have the farmyard), such as a cow, sheep or chicken, and like we do with plants, we could milk the cow, shear the sheep and feed the chicken through a minigame to produce a glass of milk/milk carton, a woolly jumper and an egg box or fried egg. xD

Other Home Away From Home ideas:
We should be able to buy our own rooms inside the Bearville castle. There could be a few different choices, such as a dungeon-type room more suited to boys, a princess bedroom or a tower, for 3-5 credits each. They would be accessed through a portal somewhere in Bearville, and there could be an arrow to get to them from the regular, public section of the castle (like an extended private area).

There could be a submarine, aeroplane, rocket or flying saucer on sale for 10 credits each. You'd be able to choose the colours of those, and gain access to the Deep Sea Discovery through the submarine, and possibly Hugsville or Friendship Valley through the others, if they can ever be open to everyone.

Elffy90 09-01-2012 12:00 PM

I would love it if they made a little town called furryville or something for your bears.
You could get a plain 1 roomed house for 2000 bbs.
But if you wanted more rooms then it would cost you credits.
Your bears could have their own little house, and own little furniture, with some that they could only use (:

I would love if they did like little flats which people with no bears could buy. Of course, it would only be a small little room, but at least its a room
(:

MollyFlyer 09-01-2012 09:02 PM

I don't think the bar would make a difference -- it's a fairly standard furniture item. You might sit at a bar when you get hot chocolate at a cafe, for example.

Though I doubt they'd offer any HAFH for under 10 credits -- if they were going to consider more affordable options, they'd have gone with that for the cruise ship cabin.