Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Games, Badges and Bearbills! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   {How to make 1,000,000 bearbills in just one year!} - please don't post, work in progress! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146650)

MeghanMusicLuvr28 01-01-2013 02:41 AM

{How to make 1,000,000 bearbills in just one year!} - please don't post, work in progress!

{please don't post yet} - work in progress!

Meet Bria! She is going to help me show everyone how easy it is to make 1,000,000 bearbills in just one year!
http://i.imgur.com/7n7xq.png

You may be thinking, "How is that even possible? It will take forever! :(".

Well, I did some math. :D

There are 365 days in 2013. 1,000,000 divided by 2013 = 2,739.7.
So that means we need to earn roughly 2,740 bearbills everyday! Seems a lot more manageable, doesn't it?

I will update this thread as needed.

Don't worry if you can't get on Bearville every day, just make sure when you do play, you earn a little bit more to make up for missed days. :)

MeghanMusicLuvr28 01-01-2013 02:41 AM

Daily Routines

Bria's account was just created today (Jan. 1st), so she starts with a total of 1,000 bearbills.
You can take your current bearbill total and write it down somewhere safe so you can keep track of your earnings.

First things first, let's do our daily routine.
Our daily routine will consist of:
✓Visiting the Pawsome Panda at the Sportsplex
✓Doing the Backstage Search at the Performing Arts Center
✓Doing the Environmentally Pawsome Nature Walk
✓Playing the Lucky Oyster game at the Deep Sea Discovery (you will either win bearbills or a special prize!)
✓Playing the Furtastic Fountain in Town Square (you will either win a prize or 20 bearbills..keep the prizes if you win them, and sell the extras at the end of the month if you wish or have a yard sale!)

This should earn us a total of about 500-790 bearbills!

Next, we will play games.
The games you play are completely optional, so play the games you like best!
These are the games that I found give a lot of bearbills:
✓Gone Fishing (this one takes a little while, but it does add up fast!)
✓Friendship Forest Photo Safari (there is a good guide for this game, here!)
✓Shake Your Honey (you need a furry friend to play this game, but it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it!)
✓Sunshine Shores Savanger Hunt (there's a good guide for this game, here!)

azndrumsticks 01-01-2013 12:34 PM

I just noticed an Small Typo... Shouldn't you Divide 1 Million by 365 days and not 2013? You got the correct answer for 1 million/365 days but I think the way it was interpreted was misunderstood. But nice job I wish I could try and do this but I have to Juggle This, School, and My Band life consisting of concert band and Marching band. The only game i would get a kick load of bearbills would be Bear 2 bear baseball which probably one of the only game I have a Experience with the rest are like this most or some of the time, " I wing it."

hollissilly 01-11-2013 09:33 PM

Wow! This sounds good! Another way to earn bearbills fast is to get a VIB membership.

ajadorable55013 01-20-2013 10:51 PM

Most people forget that the plants can earn you a good amount of money every day. Especially when you use the fairy enchanted tools, it will give you seeds and sometimes money. If you sell the seed and collect the money, you can easily earn about $2000 every time you play (about 20 minute of your time)

AJ

MollyFlyer 01-21-2013 04:08 AM

Can't forget bank interest -- once you have 15k, you can invest the maximum and earn 127,500 bb a year!

MadelyneCinnamon3 01-21-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajadorable55013 (Post 4054730)
Most people forget that the plants can earn you a good amount of money every day. Especially when you use the fairy enchanted tools, it will give you seeds and sometimes money. If you sell the seed and collect the money, you can easily earn about $2000 every time you play (about 20 minute of your time)

AJ

That's how I get the most money.