Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Chinatown! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147080)

harryadventurous216 01-21-2013 01:04 PM

Chinatown!

I think there should be a Chinatown in Bearville. It could have a Chinese Resturant, a pagoda, a statue of a dragon, and loads of Chinese decorations. The Harajuku panda could be there! There could also be a Chinese souveneir shop and a fashion shop. On Chinese New Year, there could be fireworks and a dragon in Chinatown. It'd be great! In the resturant, they could serve things like noodles, rice cakes, or satay. It'd be just like the Coffee Shop or Mrs Claus Kitchen! All of the things that were sold during Hanajuku should be available there.

If you have any ideas, please post them and I will send them to Maxine!

NeonSmiley : ) 01-21-2013 01:05 PM

That ties in so well with the Harijuku thing! Good plan, dude.

MadelyneCinnamon3 01-21-2013 02:04 PM

The Harajuku Hugs Panda is actually Japanese :rolleyes:
But whatever. Sounds like a cool idea!

awesomechic 01-21-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3 (Post 4054964)
The Harajuku Hugs Panda is actually Japanese :rolleyes:
But whatever. Sounds like a cool idea!

Yeah,
but to go along with that, they could make something close to Tokyo?

MadelyneCinnamon3 01-21-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomechic (Post 4054982)
Yeah,
but to go along with that, they could make something close to Tokyo?

That would be awesome.

baileywaterfall76 01-21-2013 09:15 PM

It would be cool to have a place but maybe like use one of the other towns and have places from all around the world. USA, England, Germany, China, Philippine, France, India, Taiwan, Japan, Egypt, South Africa etc. So while I am not really on board on having only china town all year, but if they rotate or have many other different places I would definitely love it :D

MadelyneCinnamon3 01-21-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76 (Post 4055145)
It would be cool to have a place but maybe like use one of the other towns and have places from all around the world. USA, England, Germany, China, Philippine, France, India, Taiwan, Japan, Egypt, South Africa etc. So while I am not really on board on having only china town all year, but if they rotate or have many other different places I would definitely love it :D

Yeah, international (:
That would be cool!

Jalynpink 01-21-2013 09:35 PM

OMG!!!!! That would be pawsome

babvgirl 01-21-2013 10:10 PM

As Bailey said go international :)
I don't know if you have been to Florida's Disney Land Epcot but they have a world theme and it is really cool. If Bearville threw a country land day they could create a little village like the North Pole or something with a bunch of traditions and items from different cultures :D

Speaking of China Town they would have the Snake animal which represents year of the snake (a Chinese tradition).

kassiered 01-22-2013 12:02 AM

I don't think that there should be an international 'area', because that says that bearville isn't international (and thus, not inclusive of all people) and that people from other cultures don't really belong in bearville as a whole, but only to a little tiny area of bearville, for part of the year.

I think it would be better to bring the international idea to all of bearville instead - so add celebrations / food / moves / clothes / etc. to all of bearville's areas for different international events. This way it would be more inclusive of everyone, for all over bearville.

Just some quick notes: satay is indonesian, not chinese and while a panda is native to china, harajuku is an area in tokyo, japan. China and Japan are very different from each other, and nothing at all like Indonesia. :)