Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Build-a-Bear Collectors (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   What bears are UK exclusives? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147241)

CurlyQ95 02-01-2013 11:41 AM

What bears are UK exclusives?

I have the unique chance of getting some UK exclusive BABs through a co-worker of my brother. What are some of the UK exclusive bears? I know the I ♥ London and I ♥ Great Britain bears are exclusive, but do they have different PSIs online?

MeghanMusicLuvr28 02-01-2013 12:14 PM

I know they have Pudsey and Blush (may be retired now idk), the 2 you mentioned, Paddington Bear, and probably some others that I can't remember.

CurlyQ95 02-01-2013 12:26 PM

Paddington is in the USA now. They do still have pudsey and blush, I saw them online, but I don't really like them.

Do they still have the England Soccer Lion, Scottish terrier, or the I ♥ Great Britain Hello Kitty?

I really like the Hello Kitty.

DuffyBringsLove 02-01-2013 12:40 PM

The E.B bunny, the year of the dragon, sheep, paperback pup, purple hello kitty, are still on the UK site, although they aren't on the US :)

CurlyQ95 02-01-2013 10:31 PM

Thanks, Duffy. I really want to get a bear or two that are, and only will be, sold in the UK, though. (:

Does anyone know?

kassiered 02-03-2013 10:41 PM

Currently available UK exclusives (no guarantee that they won't also be available in the US some time):
I <3 GB Bear
I <3 London Bear
Pudsey (this is a "Children in Need" charity bear -- which is a BBC charity)
Blush (Same as Pudsey)

Not just UK - but currently exclusive to 'europe' (and sometimes including japan, australia, the middle east and south africa):
Sweet Smiles Bunny (different eyes / nose / paws than the US show-based version)
Fuzzy Teddy (No guarantees on this one because I've seen some test bears that look a whole lot like it - so it may not be exclusive for long)

The UK doesn't have the 'real' vanilla fudge II bunny - they have the vanilla cream bunny renamed, so that one isn't exclusive except for its name. To see the difference, look at australia or japan.

CurlyQ95 02-04-2013 03:09 PM

Thank you, Kassie. I knew if anybody would know it would be you lol.

Do you know if the I heart GB and I heart London bears have different online prizes, or are they both the union jack tee?

kassiered 02-07-2013 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CurlyQ95 (Post 4060376)
Thank you, Kassie. I knew if anybody would know it would be you lol.

Do you know if the I heart GB and I heart London bears have different online prizes, or are they both the union jack tee?

I'm pretty certain that they're both the same PSI. *tries to remember*

oliviateddy205 02-18-2013 12:13 AM

I just got the Pudsey and Blush bears, and yes they are retired. I was so lucky to have gotten a chance to get them though!

CurlyQ95 02-18-2013 12:15 AM

Thanks for posting, Olivia.