Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   BVO update (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147859)

CurlyQ95 03-25-2013 04:49 PM

BVO update

Hey Cybearguides!

I am going to make the suggestion that you update the BVO soon with a bunch of new *colorable* items. Please also retire some of the items that have been in the BVO for a long time now. I was disappointed today that when I added a bunch of credits to my account and went to the BVO to spend them....I couldn't find anything I wanted to spend them on. All the items were either uncolorable, items I already own, or I didn't like them. I am sure plenty of people on BABV would likewise agree with me if they were asked if they wanted the BVO updated.

HoneyBanana30 03-25-2013 05:09 PM

Ooh yeh!

10 letter rule

savanahcute25 03-25-2013 05:11 PM

Yes I would love to have new clothes in the BVO! It would be nice if they were colorable. Thanks for the suggestion Anna! (:

tweety 03-25-2013 06:43 PM

Yes, the two new outfits are ok. I enjoy the boys outfit more then the girls since I'm not a fan of pink. If it were colorable I would of bought more then 1.

Like Anna, I have a lot of credits, and nothing to spend them on. What's the point of having them when we haven't had a new ride in months, or a new house, clothes, or furniture.

Clothes need to retire, especially the super old ones that have been there since BVO opened.

I'm looking forward to an update, and just a suggestion many people love the clothes in the newsletters and BABW catalogs. We just need the virtual versions.

MollyFlyer 03-25-2013 07:59 PM

I'd like to see the Snow globe Room back -- I didn't have a chance to buy it the one month it was available. Maybe add more home away from home stuff?

MeghanMusicLuvr28 03-25-2013 08:27 PM

I agree with Tweety.
I adore some of the outfits available for our bears in real life and I would definitely buy more credits if we could buy them in the BVO (for bears and characters).

MollyFlyer 03-25-2013 09:47 PM

And outfits that don't look weird on four-legged furry friends! All the dresses look weird -- they just stick straight out -- and jackets look like the sleeves are detached.

tweety 03-25-2013 09:49 PM

Molly, yes our furry friends need better fitting clothes.

I have a closet full of clothes and sadly the 4 legged ones don't enjoy them as much as the 2 legged ones.
Then there is the issue that some can't wear hats or accessories, but I'll be happy if they can have proper fitting clothes.

CurlyQ95 03-25-2013 10:59 PM

Yes, the fit of clothes on 4 legged animals is very odd.

Paddingtona 03-25-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tweety (Post 4075189)
Yes, the two new outfits are ok. I enjoy the boys outfit more then the girls since I'm not a fan of pink. If it were colorable I would of bought more then 1.

Like Anna, I have a lot of credits, and nothing to spend them on. What's the point of having them when we haven't had a new ride in months, or a new house, clothes, or furniture.

Clothes need to retire, especially the super old ones that have been there since BVO opened.

I'm looking forward to an update, and just a suggestion many people love the clothes in the newsletters and BABW catalogs. We just need the virtual versions.

I really like the pants on they boy outfit :). Unfortuneatly I don't have a lot of credits, so this isn't really a problem for me.