Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   CyBearGuides (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Question: What is going on? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149784)

DakotaBear810 09-12-2013 06:27 PM

What is going on?

NO OFFENCE but what is going on? It's like they aren't caring about bi or bv. I have heard that there are all these problems going on:

1. No special guests have been on Bearville in a while :-\
2. There are ALOT glitches on BV that haven't been fixed in months :wallbash:
3. It almost feels like the CyBearGuides are gone too...
4. No new quests have popped up for what feels like forever
5. It's been the same Paws Fur Nature for who knows how long

It may just sound like i'm complaining but really, there are other people that agree. Where's everybody? :( We just want to know.

PS: Again, NO OFFENCE WHAT SO EVER to who it may concern.

MeghanMusicLuvr28 09-12-2013 08:01 PM

I agree, it seems like BI and BV have both been sort of put on the back-burner and forgotten about..

Bambooski 09-13-2013 03:48 PM

I agree, it is strange :-\
On Sept. 2nd, one of my favourite forums was closed down. I really hope that Bearville doesn't ever close... :( I don't we're in any danger of that happening any time soon but I agree there has been less going on recently

AllieBubbles17 09-13-2013 06:59 PM

This is really sad, and I hate to say it but..
Kids don't play these games anymore. They go on social networks (and I don't even need to name names because you know what I'm talking about). Now, more than ever are they active, and the use of these social networks is booming.

buildabear14 09-14-2013 02:02 PM

I wish they would at least tell us if they plan on ending Bearville. I can't stand not knowing! I thought about buying a VIB next time I go to BABW but I don't know if I should even bother. :(
Hopefully a Cybearguide or someone else that works for Build-A-Bear will see this.

Chickie1998210 09-15-2013 01:26 PM

I completely agree with what everyone has said. I have been feeling like BI and BV has been going down hill and has lost a lot of traffic. I too thought of buying a VIB membership again a while ago but decided not to because it's not worth it at this point in time. And I haven't seen any Cybearguides on here or on BV in ages. I just hope that it doesn't close down because I have had a lot of good memories on these websites. :(

Bambooski 09-15-2013 06:34 PM

I don't know what I would do if Bearville closed. I've been playing every day since the day it opened in 2007.

baileywaterfall76 09-16-2013 12:17 AM

I am really scared of that possibility, one of my favorite site is closing down, one has closed before. I just hope babv isn't closed down, I don't mind the glitches or anything, if it means that babv remains open.

MollyFlyer 09-16-2013 11:52 AM

And the latest catalogue didn't even have a stuff-fur-stuff code . . .

Bambooski 09-16-2013 04:04 PM

When was the last catalog? I didn't receive it. :(
I am still very upset because one of my favourite sites just closed. I hope Bearville doesn't but it seems like the focus is much more on the merchandise these days. However, I think Bearville is one of the company's most successful things, but it is possible that Bearville is just becoming less important...
  • Slower replies to Request Help
  • MUCH less effort put into Bearville Times
  • There hasn't been a Chloe Show in years
  • What about a CyBearGuide convention?
  • Almost no quests
  • VERY few new moves and emoticons
  • Many, far too many, glitches
  • No new features
  • Ahhh, I could go on and on... :(