Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   CyBearGuides (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Question: No Fluttershy on Bearville? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150017)

TheDinoGirl 11-29-2013 05:03 PM

No Fluttershy on Bearville?

I just made my BABW Fluttershy today, and I just went to bring her to life on BV. I entered the code, but instead of giving me Fluttershy, it's making me choose an animal instead. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle are all on Bearville, but not Fluttershy?...

MeghanMusicLuvr28 11-29-2013 05:07 PM

I imagine she *will* be available, since the other ponies are, and I'd imagine they all have the same copyright agreements and everything with BABW.
It might be because she's so new, maybe wait a day or so and try again? Then maybe contact vwhelp if the code still doesn't work.

TheDinoGirl 11-29-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Post 4124177)
I imagine she *will* be available, since the other ponies are, and I'd imagine they all have the same copyright agreements and everything with BABW.
It might be because she's so new, maybe wait a day or so and try again? Then maybe contact vwhelp if the code still doesn't work.

OK, I'll try that. Thanks! (:

MacieRockerBear 11-30-2013 01:21 AM

hmm that's weird, I would try what Meghan said. Keep us updated! :)

MeghanMusicLuvr28 11-30-2013 08:59 PM

My friend's Fluttershy code is still giving the open choice screen, too.
Guess the waiting game continues.

Okay, the BABW FB page said they will hopefully have her activated on BV by next weekend. Long wait, but I guess I can handle it. xD

TheDinoGirl 11-30-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Post 4124211)

Okay, the BABW FB page said they will hopefully have her activated on BV by next weekend. Long wait, but I guess I can handle it. xD

If I could wait from February 16th to November 23rd for season 4 to start, I think I can wait for that. xD

MeghanMusicLuvr28 11-30-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl (Post 4124224)
If I could wait from February 16th to November 23rd for season 4 to start, I think I can wait for that. xD

True. xD

I hope they get her up a little earlier than that. xD

SnowCrystal 12-01-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Post 4124211)

Thank you for posting when we could try to adopt Fluttershy again. I hope it doesn't say that I used my code already (I X'd out when I saw she wasn't available when adopting her). I guess I will wait to adopt my Christmas pets too, since I want all 4 ponies together on the same room page in my cub condo!

MeghanMusicLuvr28 12-07-2013 07:48 AM

Update: It's the weekend, but she's still giving an open code.
It is pretty early though, so I'll keep trying throughout the day.
Hopefully she's added by tomorrow.

Magic12 12-07-2013 12:20 PM

That happened with my hello kitty and dog,