Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   CyBearGuides (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Question: ID number and Keycode Issues (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150563)

tashax3 08-02-2014 09:11 PM

ID number and Keycode Issues

Hi!

I bought my first Build a Bear friend about a week ago when I was out of town. Tonight, I tried registering my furry friend online, and unfortunately I am not having the best of luck. I made an account no problem, then I got to the point of entering ID number and keycode, pressed enter then it asks me to choose my friend and write the name. Well my bear wont show up in this "list"... And I cant go on until Ive done this. How can I Fix this? :o

HoneyBanana30 08-03-2014 03:57 AM

I actually love when this happens...

What type of bear is it?
If it's new, that could be the problem.
Email BABV and see what they say. :3
I wish you the best of luck! ^^

NeonSmiley : ) 08-03-2014 07:12 AM

Hi there!

First of all, congratulations! It is very rare to have an open certificate. An open certificate is a glitch in the system.

When Bearville releases a new bear, it takes them a while to get the bear onto the system. If you bought a new bear and register it, you normally get the bear and the prize. When an open certificate occurs, you get to pick any bear in the system and get its virtual prize. That is why your bear is not showing up when you get to pick your bear on the open certificate, because it is not in the Bearville system.

But I can understand your frustration. I would contact Bearville and ask them about it. On your email include your Bearville username, your animal ID number and key code, what bear you purchased at the store, and maybe your receipt code (this all speeds up the process of Bearville asking you for details). In the meantime you could either exit the open certificate screen (and risk not being able to enter your code again) or pick a bear and then Bearville might be able to change it if you contact them. :)

HoneyBanana30 08-03-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : ) (Post 4131742)
Hi there!

First of all, congratulations! It is very rare to have an open certificate. An open certificate is a glitch in the system.

When Bearville releases a new bear, it takes them a while to get the bear onto the system. If you bought a new bear and register it, you normally get the bear and the prize. When an open certificate occurs, you get to pick any bear in the system and get its virtual prize. That is why your bear is not showing up when you get to pick your bear on the open certificate, because it is not in the Bearville system.

But I can understand your frustration. I would contact Bearville and ask them about it. On your email include your Bearville username, your animal ID number and key code, what bear you purchased at the store, and maybe your receipt code (this all speeds up the process of Bearville asking you for details). In the meantime you could either exit the open certificate screen (and risk not being able to enter your code again) or pick a bear and then Bearville might be able to change it if you contact them. :)

^ This. ^

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX 08-06-2014 03:05 AM

oh dear lord, I had the same EXACT issue with my Happy Husky and I had to do the email process to have it fixed and have the proper codes so I could register him. so yeah, I would do email and have them straighten the problem out for you.

RachelGirl192 08-18-2014 12:15 PM

... but be prepared to be asked a LOT of questions (and often the same ones) by the bearville help team before they fix it!

ericlibra 09-03-2014 06:02 PM

just email the bearville team to have it fix. here's the email add in case you don't know
vwhelp@buildabear.com :D