Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Yikes! I need help!! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Is BI Closing? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150905)

JanaRokStar1975 03-24-2015 09:13 AM

Is BI Closing?

Hi there! I am new to this forum. I joined BABV in January right before they stopped accepting members. I know BABV is closing the 31st, and this forum is about BABV. I like this forum and I would hate to see it close. Will BI close with BABV?

I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong section :(

VanessaMay18 03-24-2015 10:15 AM

Hi! Welcome to BI. :)

Nobody really knows whether this site will stay open or not. The owners have not been on in years. This is what we know, though:

-The site domain apparently expires in August, at which point it will need to be renewed.

-Other Insider Sites which have had the actual game close down (ex. Free Realms Insider) are still up and running, just pretty much abandoned.

So there is no definite answer to whether the site will remain open or not, these are just clues that members have gathered. Hope this helps!

MeghanMusicLuvr28 03-24-2015 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanessaMay18 (Post 4137880)
Hi! Welcome to BI. :)

Nobody really knows whether this site will stay open or not. The owners have not been on in years. This is what we know, though:

-The site domain apparently expires in August, at which point it will need to be renewed.

-Other Insider Sites which have had the actual game close down (ex. Free Realms Insider) are still up and running, just pretty much abandoned.

So there is no definite answer to whether the site will remain open or not, these are just clues that members have gathered. Hope this helps!

Yup, basically what Vanessa said.
It could stay open, but the owners haven't been around in years, so who knows.

AbbygailBearDiva59 03-24-2015 08:22 PM

I think it would be nice if the BI management found a new online game, and changed the currently existing BI site to cover the new game. I heard that FRI was originally called "Virtual Pet Insider", so who knows what will happen? :)

tweety 03-25-2015 12:52 AM

We have no clue what will happen to this forum.

Th owners and admins haven't been around for quite some time. If I'm not mistaken MollyFlyer is the only staff member still quite active around.

Personally I haven't had much time to come on here.

Whatever happens this place allowed me to meet some amazing friends and gave me some really good times and a wonderful experience. This place and babv will always hold a special place in my heart.

RachelGirl192 03-25-2015 10:19 AM

I would also like to know if this forum will shut down or stay open, simply because IF it was to shut down, I would like to have the chance to make arrangements with the friends I have made on here to stay in touch (other forums, e-mail).

MeghanMusicLuvr28 03-25-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RachelGirl192 (Post 4137965)
I would also like to know if this forum will shut down or stay open, simply because IF it was to shut down, I would like to have the chance to make arrangements with the friends I have made on here to stay in touch (other forums, e-mail).

I would go ahead and set it up now, just in case anything does happen. That way if it closes out of the blue and we get little to no warning, you're already set. :)

AbbygailBearDiva59 03-25-2015 02:04 PM

I still need to take screenshots of my things from Bearville! It's going to take forever to do that, plus get images from this site. :P

Gingerbread Hello Kitty 03-25-2015 02:46 PM

Hi there!
Sorry for the late reply, but I was deeply saddened as well.
Bearville is practically my life, today and in the past.
I've spent lots of money, even though I've only been playing since 2012.

I really think some of us should get together and have a big meet-up on the last day, and have a fare well party.

VanessaMay18 03-25-2015 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gingerbread Hello Kitty (Post 4137992)
Hi there!
Sorry for the late reply, but I was deeply saddened as well.
Bearville is practically my life, today and in the past.
I've spent lots of money, even though I've only been playing since 2012.

I really think some of us should get together and have a big meet-up on the last day, and have a fare well party.

We are having a farewell party! Check the "Pawty" section of the forum. ;)