Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Aloha! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bye guys.. (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151285)

NeonSmiley : ) 08-02-2015 08:33 PM

Bye guys..

Hi guys. I think it's time for me to quit this site. I've had loads of great memories but I just don't fit in here anymore. I've grew older and as time has passed, I have realised that this site is less of a priority to me. I might log in occasionally, who knows, but I just feel like my lack of activity makes it hard to 'get back in the swing of things' here. Thanks for all the memories guys, it's been a great ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : ) (Post 4175711)
Hi guys. I haven't been on here in three weeks or so. I think it's time for me to quit this site. I've had loads of great memories but I just don't fit in here anymore. I've grew older and as time has passed, I have realised that this site is less of a priority to me. I might log in occasionally, who knows, but I just feel like my lack of activity makes it hard to 'get back in the swing of things' here. Thanks for all the memories guys, it's been a great ride.

VanessaMay18 08-02-2015 09:00 PM

:'(
Bye, Neon. I know we haven't talked in a few months but I still consider you a friend on here. I'm glad I got to meet you and I'll miss you!
Hopefully we'll get to see you every now and then.

Best of luck with school and everything else in life! If you ever decide to come back...we'll still be here. c:

mayaluckybear19 08-03-2015 03:42 AM

Bye Neon, we will all miss you so much! I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but good luck for the future! (:

HoneyBanana30 08-03-2015 04:02 AM

Aww - I'll miss you so much, Neon! ☆彡
Good luck in school and for the future, though! I'm sure you'll do great!~
If you ever decide to pop by again one day, we'll be here! ^^
Anyway, bye for now and good luck, again! :pretending there's a huge emote like on dA:

BritneyBearHug791 08-03-2015 04:44 AM

Aw, bye Neon! It was great meeting you! You were such a great member when you were active like before.
Thanks for contributing to the forum!
Please feel free to stop by anytime you like.~

DuffyBringsLove 08-03-2015 05:12 AM

bye neon, i'll really miss you! Your energy always lit up the forum, thanks for contributing! it means a lot, i hope you enjoy your other commitments!

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX 08-05-2015 03:40 AM

aaww man, I'm sad your leaving. I always found you an interesting person. best of luck to you.

TheDinoGirl 08-06-2015 08:52 PM

Aww, bye Neon! Glad you had a good time here. Thank you for everything you've done! You'll be in my prayers. <3

princessheart91 08-08-2015 06:29 PM

Good luck in your future and we will all miss you!

ChantelBBallBear 08-09-2015 10:09 PM

Sorry to see you go. /:
Good luck with everything!