Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Yikes! I need help!! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Where does everyone go? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151777)

AllTimeLow 04-24-2016 02:52 PM

Where does everyone go?

Hey so, I've noticed there's a bunch of other "forums" in the links section but when I click on them and see who's online, barely anyone is. So where did everyone from here go? I registered so that maybe I can make friends but realized it's pretty empty here.

cassidy5 04-24-2016 05:11 PM

Not sure exactly what you're talking about- do you mean when it says: users online at the bottom of the page? It's not that empty though; some of us still get on, and I would be happy to be friends.

MeghanMusicLuvr28 04-24-2016 05:19 PM

most people haven't been active because bv is gone now and they've gotten older and their interests have changed

there's still a few of us that use the monthly chat threads in the coffee house section though

AllTimeLow 04-24-2016 05:38 PM

Nah, like in the links section, there's a bunch of threads about other bearville forums and I even saw a few fandom forums but when I look on those, barely anyone is online. Sorry if I make no sense. :P

Oh and thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

MeghanMusicLuvr28 04-24-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllTimeLow (Post 4185967)
Nah, like in the links section, there's a bunch of threads about other bearville forums and I even saw a few fandom forums but when I look on those, barely anyone is online. Sorry if I make no sense. :P

Oh and thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

probably the same thing though, people probably lost interest or forgot about it ^_^

AllTimeLow 04-24-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28 (Post 4185972)
probably the same thing though, people probably lost interest or forgot about it ^_^

oh wow ._. Do you know any sites I can go on to make any friends and stuff, similar to this one?

MeghanMusicLuvr28 04-24-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllTimeLow (Post 4185973)
oh wow ._. Do you know any sites I can go on to make any friends and stuff, similar to this one?

maybe webkinz insider? it's basically the same idea as this forum but for webkinz instead xD
but they have a lot of non-webkinz topics there too :3

cassidy5 04-24-2016 09:15 PM

yeah, WI is a lot more active. But if you go there you should make a webkinz world account also, since that's what WI is for. But don't give up on BI! ;)

AbbygailBearDiva59 04-25-2016 06:02 PM

it seems like most people have abandoned forums and moved on to social networking sites. you can find social networking information for several different users on the contact details masterlist in the coffee house (though a lot of it definitely isn't up to date - i know for sure that mine isn't!)
webkinz insider is sort of active, but it's nowhere near what it seems like. and i haven't used fandomplay in forever (deleted my account because it's not for me), but it seemed sort of active last year... i have no idea about the activity level it's currently at, though (you need to have your account approved before viewing the forums).

the rules for sharing your username on other sites have also become a lot more lax since bearville closed, so you might be able to say something like "my instagram is blahblahblah, you can talk to me on there" without using the masterlist.

AllTimeLow 04-25-2016 10:34 PM

oh, okay. Thank you!