Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Quests and Challenges! (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pawlette's Fashion Challenge Guide (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7634)

LindaFriendly 10-20-2008 09:23 AM

Pawlette's Fashion Challenge Guide

Pawlette Coufur's Fashion Challenge Guide

1.First go to the Furbulous Fashion District and click on Pawlette Coufur. She will ask you if you are up for her fashion challenge. Click yes.

The objective of this challenge is to find 4 combinations, which consists of 4 items(hats, shirts, pants, and shoes), before time runs out. All combinations are different for each person and each time you do this challenge. You start out with 2:30 minutes. For every wrong combination you get you lose 3 seconds, but for every right combination, 20 seconds are added to the timer.

2.Then go inside the Pawlette Coufur Boutique. Click the paw print in front of the dressing room. When it asks you to if you are ready to take the fashion challenge, click yes.

3.When the challenge starts, click Done immediately to see if you have any matches. If you don’t, continue on. If you do, watch to see if your number of matches goes down when you are going through the items. If it does, then click the right arrow to go back to the correct item.

4. Don't pay attention to the outfits because they will be different each time you play. Click the left arrow, and then Done. Keep clicking the left arrow and then done until you hear a ding! which means it is right!! Don’t worry about the 3 seconds lost when you make a wrong combination because if you click the buttons really fast, it won’t matter.

5. Then you click a blue button at the bottom that you haven’t found the item for yet. Continue to click the left arrow and done until you get it right. Do the same for the other types of items. Then you’ll get 20 seconds added to your timer, for getting a correct combination!

6. Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 for the next 3 combinations.

7. Then you will get a pop-up saying you found all 4 cool combinations. If you don’t complete the challenge the first time, you can keep doing the challenge until you do.

8. Go back to the Furbulous Fashion District and click on Pawlette. Click Complete and you will receive your prize. Look in your inventory for the shirt.

Girls will get a Pink Pawlette Tee and boys will receive a Blue Pawlette Tee.

*** For a couple of days in May, people who completed this challenge got to use the color wheel and choose what color Pawlette Tee they wanted. Sadly, this feature is no longer available.

Milesluv4 10-20-2008 10:09 AM

oh so that is where a girl got the white and green shirt! thanks linda!!!!

EmilyRose 10-20-2008 11:32 AM

Thanks Linda! I can never ever beat this game.. -sad-

DarleneYouRock4 10-20-2008 07:34 PM

LOL emily same here! i can't pass the challenge...too hard..LOL

PaigeRockStar64 10-20-2008 08:28 PM

Cool! Thanks for the guide Linda!

JonasBrothers4life 10-25-2008 06:55 PM

LOL!!My brother beat it for me!Thanks linda!

Andreaspring3 10-26-2008 02:33 PM

i beated this game! i love this game haha :P thanks for the guide!

Toastfairy 10-26-2008 06:24 PM

its too hard.IDK!LOL

EmilyOctober75 10-27-2008 09:55 AM

i got an orange one in a trade now i know where it came from thanks linda

LindaFriendly 10-27-2008 04:32 PM

You're welcome everyone. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toastfairy (Post 121329)
its too hard.IDK!LOL

Keep trying. I had to play it a few times before I finally completed the challenge. Now i can do it super fast when I am playing on my side accounts. :)