Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Rules (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sharing Accounts (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80436)

RoseLUVU 06-18-2010 08:01 PM

I agree thanks for posting!

NataliePopstar104 06-18-2010 08:02 PM

Thank you both for posting! I completely agree with you, and understand what you mean when you say this. :) I have seen this happen before, and it is really upsetting when people do so. Again, I thank you both! :]

StarrBalletBear 06-19-2010 02:41 AM

I really agree with this! Thank you for this post, it bugs me when people do that.
Also people shouldn't like give their sibling or friend their account if they were to like quit the site or something, because people might think that's like allowed but it's not.

Zoeadventurebear1052 06-19-2010 03:56 AM

Thanks fur posting, I agree, but I leave my account logged in as I haven't given my account details to anyone.

Purrincess98 06-19-2010 04:21 AM

Thanks for posting [:

DemetriaZeroBear 06-19-2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainribbon (Post 1741894)
You are responsible for all activity that takes place on your account. End of story.

Im not trying to argue, but like, What if you were on BI and a robber came in your house and you left BI on and ran... and the robber does terrible stuff on here.. so we can control most people, but not everyone over our accounts

StarrBalletBear 06-19-2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemetriaZeroBear (Post 1743284)
Im not trying to argue, but like, What if you were on BI and a robber came in your house and you left BI on and ran... and the robber does terrible stuff on here.. so we can control most people, but not everyone over our accounts

I don't think a robber would stop to use the computer when they had a bunch of valueable items that they were trying to get away with stealing. Maybe a hacker though, which shouldn't happen if you are safe with your password.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonbow (Post 1741868)
Thank you for posting. I Strongly Agree. I know many of the 'my sibling was on my account' is usually an excuse for their own bad behavior. If you have someone in your family you can just log out of BI when you aren't playing or log out of your computer.

One time I was on this one site,
and there was this person who did all this bad stuff
and then a mod came on and they were like yelling at the person
and the person was like, "I DIDN'T DO IT! MY CAT DID!"
and I was like, omg wow.
xD

MeganJump4Joy 06-19-2010 10:15 AM

Thanks for the reminder!

juliabee3 06-19-2010 10:20 AM

i agree. but what if you have a evil brother that keeps trying to find out your password ?? my brother keeps doing this. but i keep changing my password. :( hes mean

LibbyRockStar 06-19-2010 10:23 AM

Thank you for posting, I agree.
[: