Bearville Insider Forum

Bearville Insider Forum (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/index.php)
-   Past Special Events (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   What Did You Think of CHH, What Team were You on, and What Were your Fave parts? (http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88707)

redinky 08-04-2010 08:37 PM

What Did You Think of CHH, What Team were You on, and What Were your Fave parts?

With Camp Happy Heart 2010 (AKA CHH 2010) having drawn to a close, I have some important questions to ask.

1. What was your favorite part of it this year?

Was it the teams? Was it the challenges? Was it just plain the fact that it was back? Did you miss CHH 2009 and wanted another chance? What was YOUR favorite part this year?

2. What team were you on?

Mint Chip? Bubblegum? Hot Fudge Sundae? Orange Sherbet?

3. What did you like about it?

There were so many things going on this year, I can't name them. What did YOU like?

luv2dance13 08-04-2010 08:45 PM

I liked doing the activities and having all the team spirit on BI.
I was on Team Mint Chip(:
And I really like the prizes. :]

littlegirl287 08-04-2010 08:46 PM

1. What was your favorite part of it this year?The teams bacause they had 4 teams this year

Was it the teams? Was it the challenges? Was it just plain the fact that it was back? Did you miss CHH 2009 and wanted another chance? What was YOUR favorite part this year?

2. What team were you on? I was on the Mint chip team

3. What did you like about it? That they had 4 teams and new games :D

KatyWhite2 08-04-2010 08:54 PM

With Camp Happy Heart 2010 (AKA CHH 2010) having drawn to a close, I have some important questions to ask.

I liked the teams. :] And I loved hanging out with my friends, and completing challenges together. Even though we weren't on the same team, we helped each other out anyway. Because that's good sportsmanship. :]
Was it the teams?
Definately! I loved the teams...although they made me crave ice cream and bubble gum a lot. :]
Was it the challenges?
Not paticularly, but they were fun anyway! (:
Was it just plain the fact that it was back?
Of course! I was glad to hear that camp happy heart would be returning for another year of sports, games, and fun.
Did you miss CHH 2009 and wanted another chance?
Nope, I didn't miss CHH 2009. I was there. :] I was on the winning team last year, but I definately think I could've done better. (Personally).

Bubble Gum :] Pop!
Luckily, I again ended up on the winning team. And it's my favorite! I chew bubble gum non-stop, so this year my team described me! :]

I liked that even though we were all on different teams, and although there were a few minor fights, we all showed good sportsmanship and made it through CHH 2010. :]
There were so many things going on this year, I can't name them. What did YOU like?
I liked how they named the teams this year! (: They should definately do it next year.

redinky 08-04-2010 09:13 PM

Oh, wow, so many people (like meh) were on Mint Chip! And congratulations to your team, Katy!

AmyWinter21 08-04-2010 10:41 PM

A lot of my friends were on my team :] It was also fun to have little Orange Sherbet gatherings xD

Orange Sherbetness

Our orange sherbet gatherings xD

I'm also gonna add my least favorites xD :]

Being on the losing team for the 2nd year, 3rd time if you count medieval (I was yellow, red, blue [medieval], orange sherbet)

Having sooo many glitches on our team

Yeah that's about it x]

Cutiegirl99 08-05-2010 10:23 AM

I really liked the challenges.
I was on Hot fudge Sundae :]
I liked the prizes and the great spirit that most of us had.

It was really fun.

lauracamper12 08-05-2010 11:02 AM

I Liked the challenges
I was on Mint chip.
I liked that mint chip gave it all the possible effort to maintain this friendship and helping that we needed.

And Having fun!