Old 05-26-2010, 04:43 PM
karikaylee
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KayleeStar83;;

karikaylee has a spectacular aura aboutkarikaylee has a spectacular aura aboutkarikaylee has a spectacular aura about
 karikaylee is offline Status: Offline
Default ~Tutorial-tastic Packet. Packet 2~ Playdough Siggies and ColorSplash on GIMP 2.6

~Tutorial-Tastic Packet~
Packet 2:
Playdough Siggies and ColorSplash in GIMP 2.6

~~Playdough Siggies~~

1st, click 'File' and click 'New' Click the image to open in full size.

Click 'Advanced Options' and Fill with: Transparency. Adjust the width and height to your liking, I'm gonna keep mine at Width: 640 and Height: 400

2nd, click the 'A' and click on your project and type whatever you want.
Click the image to open in full size.

to change your Font, click this button: Click the image to open in full size.

to change the color of your text, click this button: Click the image to open in full size.

and to change the size of your text, click this button:
Click the image to open in full size.

3rd, you go to Filter> Decor> Add Bevel Click the image to open in full size.

4th, once the 'Add Bevel' options box comes up, put your settings like this: Click the image to open in full size.

Put the Thickness to 5 and check Work on copy

And your ending result: Click the image to open in full size.

Tada! Just save it {a png file is recommended} and voila - your done!

~~ColorSplash~~
**IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ**

Before you do ColorSplash, make sure the Foreground color is black and the Background color is white: Click the image to open in full size. Thanks! =]

1st, once you have your picture opened, Duplicate your background: Click the image to open in full size.

2nd, click Colors> Desaturate Click the image to open in full size.

4th, once the 'Desaturate' options box pops up, click 'Luminosity' - your picture will turn black and white Click the image to open in full size.

5th, right click on the Background copy and click 'Add Layer Mask'. Once the 'Add Layer Mask' options box pops up - click White (Full Opacity) Click the image to open in full size.

6th, This part's easy - grab your Paintbrush tool and start putting color in your picture!

{Don't worry if you make a mistake Click the image to open in full size., just reverse your Foreground color to white and color over the part you messed up on: Click the image to open in full size.}

Yay! Your all done! xD Here is my ending result: Click the image to open in full size.

Want more? Take a look at ~Tutorial-tastic Packet #1: Rainbow beams and Transparent Avvies~

Feel free to post your result! I totally wanna see! (:

Ask as many questions as you want!

Thanks for viewing! More coming soon! :]

Last edited by karikaylee; 05-26-2010 at 04:50 PM..